I've got to see it to believe it

There's a line Bill Parcells said once, a good line that applies to this Dolphins season. Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
RACE

Miami, FL

#86 Sep 8, 2008
Well you have fun with that skippy! Let's talk again at the end of the season!
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, bashing retarded dolphins fans who predicted a "blow out" of the jets (LOL)
dolphins suck.
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#87 Sep 8, 2008
dolphins still suck.

Since: Sep 07

Woodland, CA

#88 Sep 8, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
<quoted text>
and i see you as a lonely little boy who hangs out at the neverland valley ranch getting gang raped by bubbles the chimp and michael jackson (LOL)
dolphins suck
Well after that fiasco if the dolphins suck what are the faiders??? 41-14 and it was not that close. We were one play from winning the game. You were never in it. I have been watching the NFL since 1967 and I have never seen a more pathetic, undisciplined performance EVER. IT MUST BE A RECORD not one but THREE personal fouls in a row. Does Lane Kiffin Still wear diapers??? Can see how much respect he has from the Team... NOT You must hope that sorry old fool in the walker dies right soon. My chihuahua would be a better judge of personnel. Back into your cave you cretin. Put away those stupid looking costumes as well, You will not be needing them anytime soon. THE OAKLAND FAIDERS...Are they still in the league???LMAOROFL

Woodland, CA

#89 Sep 8, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
dolphins still suck.
is there a suck to the tenth power??? Thats what the faiders do. begone from this forum you fool.

Woodland, CA

#90 Sep 8, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, bashing retarded dolphins fans who predicted a "blow out" of the jets (LOL)
dolphins suck.
Dolphins did not blow out the jets but one thing is for certain. THE FAIDERS BLOW!!! Now go away!!!

Woodland, CA

#91 Sep 8, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
<quoted text>
and i see you as a lonely little boy who hangs out at the neverland valley ranch getting gang raped by bubbles the chimp and michael jackson (LOL)
dolphins suck
Ok I was wrong you are only 385. Maybe the faiders are having open tryouts. Give it a shot you can't be any worse than what we saw on the field this evening. Jamarcus has a fairly good arm but needs to lose a quick 50 lbs, He is a fat slob.
timmy the turtle

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#92 Sep 11, 2008
norcalfinfan wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I was wrong you are only 385. Maybe the faiders are having open tryouts. Give it a shot you can't be any worse than what we saw on the field this evening. Jamarcus has a fairly good arm but needs to lose a quick 50 lbs, He is a fat slob.
man, it's like you're posting to yourself or something. i guess nobody cares what you've got to say.

Woodland, CA

#93 Sep 12, 2008
timmy the turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
man, it's like you're posting to yourself or something. i guess nobody cares what you've got to say.
TIMMY THE TURTLE??? LMAOROFL
timmy the turtle

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#94 Sep 12, 2008
norcalfinfan wrote:
<quoted text>TIMMY THE TURTLE??? LMAOROFL
being that you're from cal, maybe you're familiar with nofx?
Truth

AOL

#95 Sep 12, 2008
More like norcalfagfan.

Woodland, CA

#96 Sep 12, 2008
Truth wrote:
More like norcalfagfan.
The hate makes me strong. Keep it coming. I guess neither one of you Truth or Mr. Turtle are fin fans??? What specifically about any of my posts do you find so objectionable if you are fin fans??? Tell me the "truth" if there is any. Cards 24-17
Longer

Canada

#97 Sep 12, 2008
norcalfinfan wrote:
<quoted text> The hate makes me strong. Keep it coming. I guess neither one of you Truth or Mr. Turtle are fin fans??? What specifically about any of my posts do you find so objectionable if you are fin fans??? Tell me the "truth" if there is any. Cards 24-17
24-17 Dolphins
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#98 Sep 14, 2008
RACE wrote:
Well you have fun with that skippy! Let's talk again at the end of the season!
<quoted text>
0-2 you tool (LOL)
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#99 Sep 14, 2008
Longer wrote:
<quoted text>24-17 Dolphins
thanks for looking stupid yet again (LOL)
RACE

Miami, FL

#100 Sep 15, 2008
Grrrrr!
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
<quoted text>
0-2 you tool (LOL)
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#101 Sep 15, 2008
RACE wrote:
Grrrrr!
<quoted text>
loser.
RACE

Miami, FL

#102 Sep 16, 2008
See! Thats why nobody wants to play with you!
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
<quoted text>
loser.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#103 Sep 16, 2008
RACE wrote:
See! Thats why nobody wants to play with you!
<quoted text>
loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
News Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
News Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
News Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
News Promotion of Redskins' Beck means six new QBs c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sappfarts 7
More from around the web