WRs Wilford and Hagan out again; warm weather in Denver

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

There were no surprises on the Dolphins' inactive list Sunday as once again wide receivers Ernest Wilford and Derek Hagan were healthy scratches against the Broncos.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Dee Dee

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Miami Dolphins win 26-17 in Denver.
I predicted 24-17, guess I know my Dolphins.

Way to go Dolphins.
Cocoa Beach Fins Fan

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Wilford and Hagan, you will be gone next year anyways, thanks for coming. At least Ginn is starting to show a little life, maybe he will stick around.
MJZ

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Who is Brandon London? Did we draft him in 08? Anyway, I hope he develops into our "big man" receiver and we can dump Wi;ford for next year.
PhinFanPhil

Hickman, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Brandon London was picked up from Dallas off waivers. 6'4 and young and seem like a great pick up, can't wait to see him get more playing time.

Go PHINS!
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

true, ginn's 38 yards receiving this week was impressive as the lame raiders 77 total yards of offense.

both teams are a joke.
FastEddie

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

PhinFanPhil wrote:
Brandon London was picked up from Dallas off waivers. 6'4 and young and seem like a great pick up, can't wait to see him get more playing time.
Go PHINS!
No brandon london was picked up from NY Giants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent John Beck Discussions

Search the John Beck Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
Promotion of Redskins' Beck means six new QBs c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sappfarts 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••