WRs Wilford and Hagan out again; warm...

WRs Wilford and Hagan out again; warm weather in Denver

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 2, 2008, titled WRs Wilford and Hagan out again; warm weather in Denver. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

There were no surprises on the Dolphins' inactive list Sunday as once again wide receivers Ernest Wilford and Derek Hagan were healthy scratches against the Broncos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Dee Dee

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 2, 2008
Miami Dolphins win 26-17 in Denver.
I predicted 24-17, guess I know my Dolphins.

Way to go Dolphins.
Cocoa Beach Fins Fan

Lakeland, FL

#2 Nov 2, 2008
Wilford and Hagan, you will be gone next year anyways, thanks for coming. At least Ginn is starting to show a little life, maybe he will stick around.
MJZ

Yonkers, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2008
Who is Brandon London? Did we draft him in 08? Anyway, I hope he develops into our "big man" receiver and we can dump Wi;ford for next year.
PhinFanPhil

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2008
Brandon London was picked up from Dallas off waivers. 6'4 and young and seem like a great pick up, can't wait to see him get more playing time.

Go PHINS!
Raiderette Mysteria

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 3, 2008
true, ginn's 38 yards receiving this week was impressive as the lame raiders 77 total yards of offense.

both teams are a joke.
FastEddie

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Nov 3, 2008
PhinFanPhil wrote:
Brandon London was picked up from Dallas off waivers. 6'4 and young and seem like a great pick up, can't wait to see him get more playing time.
Go PHINS!
No brandon london was picked up from NY Giants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Feb '17 Football Phart 28
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
News Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
News Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
News Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
More from around the web