Chad Pennington's passing gets rave reviews

Suddenly, footballs were hitting receivers in their hands instead of bouncing off the field turf of the indoor practice bubble as they have been all training camp. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BARRY

United States

#90 Aug 13, 2008
I'll telll Beck what's going to happen....is is trade bate...that is what is going to happen.....
Chris

AOL

#91 Aug 13, 2008
patsfan wrote:
It's so sad the Dolphin fans are raving about a QB that lead his team to 4 wins last season.
The Dolphins tradition continues..........
Just a pathetic team.
BARRY

United States

#92 Aug 13, 2008
What is with these Jet fans? What have the won since Superbowl VI (I think) with Broadway Joe? You n.y. fans need a reality check along with some class.
fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#93 Aug 14, 2008
patsfan wrote:
It's so sad the Dolphin fans are raving about a QB that lead his team to 4 wins last season.
The Dolphins tradition continues..........
Please tell me what tradition New England had up until what 5 years ago? You guys were the whipping post of the AFC East for years! 5 years does not make tradition! And we all know how NE accomplished their feats now that Bellicheat has been exposed! We'll see how long it lasts now that he has been exposed. The Giants exposed you for what you are!
Kevin

Alapaha, GA

#94 Aug 14, 2008
go fish wrote:
Chad is a leader, everyone knows that, he might not have the strongest arm, but he is acurate, gets rid of the ball at the right time, and knows when the pocket is starting to fall apart, he has instincts that you cannot teach someone. Henne also displayed that Saturday. This guy is someone that will put in the time watching tape and preparing. He got a raw deal in NY and KNOWS he will get a fair shot here, welcome Chad, keep up the good work, see you on Sundays with a smile on my face. We haven't had a quality quarterback like this since Marino. I am not saying he is Marino, or in his caliber, but he is a proven starter in this league. A very exciting day for Dolphin fans, we finally have a chance to win games!!!!
As lomg as he satys healthy,.then oh oh
mr magoo

Alapaha, GA

#95 Aug 14, 2008
fish wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me what tradition New England had up until what 5 years ago? You guys were the whipping post of the AFC East for years! 5 years does not make tradition! And we all know how NE accomplished their feats now that Bellicheat has been exposed! We'll see how long it lasts now that he has been exposed. The Giants exposed you for what you are!
If cheating makes you great,..they are great. Just wonder how good Brady would be if he didn't know what the defense is that they were calling. An embarassment to the league,..goodell should have fined then millions,..because millions were the end result in championships that weren't won fairly!!!
patsfan

Miami, FL

#96 Aug 14, 2008
Oh yeah, the Pats cheated alright, they stole everyone's playbook, broke into every teams offices, good thing nobody is complaining now and Goodell doesn't care. I heard when the Pats broke into the Phins offices the laughed their a** off when they saw their playbook!
Huh

Naples, FL

#97 Aug 15, 2008
patsfan wrote:
Oh yeah, the Pats cheated alright, they stole everyone's playbook, broke into every teams offices, good thing nobody is complaining now and Goodell doesn't care. I heard when the Pats broke into the Phins offices the laughed their **** off when they saw their playbook!
Not the Giants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
Promotion of Redskins' Beck means six new QBs c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sappfarts 7

John Beck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE