QB Chad Pennington suffered foot inju...

QB Chad Pennington suffered foot injury, expected to play again...

There are 47 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 15, 2008, titled QB Chad Pennington suffered foot injury, expected to play again.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Starting quarterback Chad Pennington was added to the Dolphins ' injury list on Saturday because of a foot injury he suffered during the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#46 Nov 16, 2008
AAAAAGHT! And you wonder why we got the Farve?
How many consecutive games without an injury?
Burp!
Pennington must of slipped on a bannana peal left on the floor by some free agent that they signed from a fruit stand on Krome av.

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

#47 Nov 16, 2008
I was just looking at the standings on nfl.com I dont get it, why are we still listed below the Bills? We are 2-1 in the div. while they are 0-3 plus we have beaten them. I just hope that if we win today they list us above the Patsies* case we beat them too...GO PHINS!!!
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#48 Nov 16, 2008
ocala howie wrote:
I was just looking at the standings on nfl.com I dont get it, why are we still listed below the Bills? We are 2-1 in the div. while they are 0-3 plus we have beaten them. I just hope that if we win today they list us above the Patsies* case we beat them too.**** GO PHINS!!!
It's that 1-15 mentality everyone has of the Doofins.
pool table

Pompano Beach, FL

#49 Nov 16, 2008
ocala howie wrote:
I was just looking at the standings on nfl.com I dont get it, why are we still listed below the Bills? We are 2-1 in the div. while they are 0-3 plus we have beaten them. I just hope that if we win today they list us above the Patsies* case we beat them too.**** GO PHINS!!!
everyone knows the Fish are cellar dwellars

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

#50 Nov 16, 2008
pool table wrote:
<quoted text> everyone knows the Fish are cellar dwellars
Just like everyone knows that youre dumb. Did anyone catch that pre-game report a little while ago? Pennington starts, but just like Ive been saying, this comes down to Pennington going the whole way. I sure hope Henne is ready just incase...GO PHINS!!!
Jet fan just blue me

Hollywood, FL

#51 Nov 17, 2008
JET FAN wrote:
<quoted text>It's that 1-15 mentality everyone has of the Doofins.
I guess you'd know about 1-15.Huh,Kotite?
Misterios Gayfest

Houston, TX

#52 Nov 17, 2008
agree, everyone knows the dolphins will look dumb by seasons end.

dolphins lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
News Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
News Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
News Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
News Promotion of Redskins' Beck means six new QBs c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sappfarts 7
More from around the web