QB Chad Pennington suffered foot inju...

QB Chad Pennington suffered foot injury, expected to play again...

There are 47 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 15, 2008, titled QB Chad Pennington suffered foot injury, expected to play again.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Starting quarterback Chad Pennington was added to the Dolphins ' injury list on Saturday because of a foot injury he suffered during the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yeagators

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Nov 15, 2008
How'd he hurt it?????

might want to add that to the story.....

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

#2 Nov 15, 2008
What? GO PHINS!!!
dolfan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Nov 15, 2008
He's listed as "probably", but he might still play?
Truth

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Nov 15, 2008
Dolfans, the Henne era has begun!
Gimme a Break

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Nov 15, 2008
How come it comes out now? I don't like this.
Tony Sparano

Hollywood, FL

#7 Nov 15, 2008
"Probably" is that anything like "Probable"?Where do they hire these guy,on the beach as soon as they wash up?!?
tex

Austin, TX

#8 Nov 15, 2008
So we'll just have to pound the rock with Ricky and Ronnie. By the 4th quarter, the Raiders defense will soften and cave. Go Fins!!!
mike

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Nov 15, 2008
Tony Sparano wrote:
"Probably" is that anything like "Probable"?Where do they hire these guy,on the beach as soon as they wash up?!?
Nice
Say What

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2008
How what and where
NOTA FIN FAN- JUST A FAN

New Orleans, LA

#14 Nov 15, 2008
pimp101b wrote:
thats why we dumped pussington. fins BLOW. Go JETS
YOU LUV IT HERE AND YOU KNOW IT... YA' FREAKIN MARK!!!!!!
JetMan

New Orleans, LA

#15 Nov 15, 2008
Chad will always be a Jet. So for that fact..I hope he'll be fine. PLUS, I want him healthy when we WHOOP HIS A SS down the road.
Soooo

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Nov 15, 2008
pimp101b wrote:
Buying wins is not respectful. Yes the Jets are good this year, but when Favre retires after the season we'll all laugh because you guys won't have anyone to fill the hole and the Dolphins will have a wild card playoff game to build on from this year. GO FINS!
buster rhymes

Anchorage, AK

#17 Nov 15, 2008
if Henne gets the start, we may not see Pennington again. Henne is going to be a big time player and is not far away from being a starter.
AWESOME

Thousand Oaks, CA

#18 Nov 15, 2008
Why report this if you don't know what happened to his foot, Is it stuck up a jet fans azz? I hope so because Henne will kick azz!!!!!!!!!!
RRR

Hollywood, FL

#19 Nov 15, 2008
Shut up u idiot......GO FINS. Submit your comments on the New York Times if love the SUCKS so much....FO FINS AGAIN>>
pimp101b wrote:
Scott

Schenectady, NY

#20 Nov 15, 2008
JetMan wrote:
Chad will always be a Jet. So for that fact.**** I hope he'll be fine. PLUS, I want him healthy when we WHOOP HIS A SS down the road.
Your team can do what ever it wants. But know this, I GURANTEE the Jets won't win the superbowl this year. Favre will be retired and your team has mortgaged its future by signing okay players to superstar contracts. But Parcells has built the Dolphins the right way and in two years, when your team is back in the basement (where it has resided for the better part of 4 decades)the Phins will be deep in talent and challenging for superbowls for a decade. Enjoy your one year of mediocrity. Great defense you got there by the way, you guys made Cassell looked like Joe freaking Montana.
Scott

Schenectady, NY

#21 Nov 15, 2008
pimp101b wrote:
Great guy. Pennington was loved by all of your coaches and players and you dumped him for a one year wonder who will not help you win a superbowl. Typical Jets. "One superbowl in 42 years, we're the best"! Idiots.
Scott

Schenectady, NY

#22 Nov 15, 2008
Maybe the Giants will put your name on the side of the stadium they allow you to share with them. Ummmmmm NOPE! You don't even root for a real team dummy! You're a NY team, that plays in New Jersey, in someone elses stadium, and your mascot is a vertically challenged ex-fireman who stuffs his crotch into the necks of other dudes on a weekly basis. ROFLMAO! What a f**ing joke of a team.
JetMan

New Orleans, LA

#23 Nov 15, 2008
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Your team can do what ever it wants. But know this, I GURANTEE the Jets won't win the superbowl this year. Favre will be retired and your team has mortgaged its future by signing okay players to superstar contracts. But Parcells has built the Dolphins the right way and in two years, when your team is back in the basement (where it has resided for the better part of 4 decades)the Phins will be deep in talent and challenging for superbowls for a decade. Enjoy your one year of mediocrity. Great defense you got there by the way, you guys made Cassell looked like Joe freaking Montana.
Hey Dumbsh it,

Long before your team meets mediocrity head on, Parcells will be long gone. he's left better teams than the Mullet. When he goes, he doesn't even take time to clean out the desk.

As far as Favre, I may agree with you..possibly, but the F/A signings that the Jets have made on the line were very smart, and they blend very nicely with the young Mangold and Ferguson.

Problem with you 39 Dolphin fans are you speak from your a ss, and not from your brain.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#24 Nov 15, 2008
Crap. Would hate to lose this gimme.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Feb '17 Football Phart 28
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
News Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
News Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
News Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
More from around the web