Bill Parcells needs to provide stability for Miami Dolphins

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

There was the new owner walking the grounds. There was the new vice president inspecting the beef.
Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2008
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ted

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Parcells is awesome. We are damn lucky to have him here. Hopefully, he stays a long, long time
Jerry

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Early reports are that Chad Henne struggled in mini-camp today.
Bill

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

For those who complain about the tuna, ask this question, who else was available and could we have gotten him? I say be glad hes here, no matter how long it last, remember in the past he left because of the owners not letting him do what he does best, this time he has the top job and the owners I think will stay out of the way. Bill

Since: Dec 07

West Palm Beach, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Jerry wrote:
Were you there, Rog?
Julio

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Maybe if you guys(press) leave him alone, he will stay all 4 years, maybe even more. :)
Killerbees

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Unlike some here I could care less about Tuna boy. Lets face a few real facts. When he was with the Cowboys his record was 34-32 and no playoff wins. In his years he is only 11-8 in post season.

Sorry but I dont buy into this he will make us winners any time soon. and is it just a matter of time before he ask Testaverde to come here as a QB coach lol

If we get better I'll take it, but I just dont think we will be in the playoffs any time soon.

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Jerry wrote:
I could not agree more. another excellent post from our good friend Jerry. Way to go...GO PHINS!!!

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Bill wrote:
For those who complain about the tuna, ask this question, who else was available and could we have gotten him? I say be glad hes here, no matter how long it last, remember in the past he left because of the owners not letting him do what he does best, this time he has the top job and the owners I think will stay out of the way. Bill
Good post Bill in NC...GO PHINS!!!
MadDog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Jerry wrote:
It does not really matter at this point. He has a lot of learning to do. You can not expect him to be Marino the first time he walks onto the practice field. Please give him a chance to learn the system and develop into what I believe will be a top notch QB.
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

ok, how many of u haters r still on line right now? i got something to say
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

im a midget football coach who helped take the smallest team to the champianship game. so theres no trading or drafting, u work with what u got. anybody want some real insight , please take me on
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

i dont care who u r or whaere u come from. its whats in ur heart and how bad u want it. just ask the mccadoo chargers what they think and what they beleieved in, themselves. every team counted them out because of size but because we the coaches pointed them in the right direction and made them believe in them selves, it was a beautiful thing to watch kids kick butt and have fun doing it
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

if u have heart and love for the game and not the paycheck, an undrafted player can go far in this sport: wes welker was undrafted but had the the heart to make a differance when he got the chance. now look at him now. i hate the pats with a passion but i respect what welker is doing with his chace at this sport.
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

nobody wants to be 1-15 but the heart and faith was gone as soon as ronnie brown got hurt and beck took control of the team, if bill can bring all that to a once playoff calliber team, then im behind him 100 percent
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

i dont always agree with whats going on but i do have faith bill can turn things around like every team hes ever been with.
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

lets just once forget about who gets how much money and at least get to 8-8. just for one year, lets bring back the love for the great game of football
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

anybondy remeber bernee parmalee? he was a walk on and went from being a ups driver to a big name playmaker. kurt warner was a shelf stocker at a local food store before becoming a suprebowl champ. all they had was heart and love for the game. maybe only 2 or so might accually make the team from the undrafted class but it just mean that they make the best or their oppertinty to show they really belong and hopfully bill will recognize that.
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

i dont care what u did in college to get drafted, what matters is the hear and now,everybody knows that or they should by now. beefing up the line whas a great move on both sides of the ball. it give the real playmakers the chance to make something happen. so lets face it, qbs,rbs,wrs, even corners and safties get all the credit but if it wasnt for the pretection on offence or even the pass rush, none of these other guys would be playmakers at all
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

if uf reading this bill, im behind u 100 persent. i dont understand the zack cut or even the attempt for a jt trade but if ur really a football god then i know that u work in mysterios ways
Dan H

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

wow do i ever feel like a kiss a## right now but anything is better than 1-15

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent John Beck Discussions

Search the John Beck Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
Promotion of Redskins' Beck means six new QBs c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sappfarts 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••