Rookie receivers are catching on

Rookie receivers are catching on

There are 10 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 2, 2009, titled Rookie receivers are catching on. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Dolphins coach Tony Sparano considers receiver one of the positions on the team with the most uncertainty, but at the same time he's "happy" with the players he's got on the roster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Home SuperBowl 2010

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 May 3, 2009
Is Ginn now a viable commodity? Management says everyone is available for a price. Cameron, what do U want to give up for your boy?

***** The DYNASTY BE FINS!*****
Home SuperBowl 2010

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 May 3, 2009
Confident, mature, intensely focused receivers. What a difference 2 draft picks have made to the Dolphins receiving corps. Incredibly good picks.

Already see Pat White more focused and confident on the second day of school. How good is this guy gonna be! Alright Miami!

*** The TRIFECTA IS PURE GENIUS ***
***** The DYNASTY BE FINS!*****
cocoajoe

United States

#4 May 3, 2009
Sounds like the WRs are out shinning the CBs. I know it's early but I kind of expected more from Davis.
GFK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 May 3, 2009
Parcells.....he know what he doing!!!!
We gonna go to the Super Bowl Baby!!!
Dolphan83

Boiling Springs, SC

#6 May 3, 2009
Good to see P. White is zipping the ball and making good throws. Bear in mind there is no line or pressure. So any observations that made this more than a good day of "shooting foul shots" would be unwise. Best of luck to J. Beck. He was a class act & a role model for many.
GFK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 May 3, 2009
cocoajoe wrote:
Sounds like the WRs are out shinning the CBs. I know it's early but I kind of expected more from Davis.
It's early
Parcells' know what he DOING!!!!
Dimex

Atlanta, GA

#8 May 3, 2009
Hartline will be a star.
REB

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 May 3, 2009
Hartline has been whipping up on VONTAE DAVIS for 4 years. Good thing they are on the same team, but this is how it is...Hartline is a better receiver than Davis is a defender, and its as simple as that. If DAVIS can get on the filed, then HARTLINE will make this team.
michael

Wenonah, NJ

#10 May 4, 2009
Dimex wrote:
Hartline will be a star.
yeah on special teams
Mike T

Moscow, Russia

#11 May 4, 2009
Rookie receivers are catching on to the fact that Chad Pennington sucks at QB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Feb '17 Football Phart 28
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
News Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
News Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
News Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
More from around the web