Pennington shows up in Tampa; not concerned about an extension

Dolphins quarterback Chad Pennington made his first appearance at any Super Bowl site Wednesday, but unfortunately it was limited to guest spots on radio row, NFL Network and as an endorser of a Gatorade 'G' ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Watching the Game

AOL

#65 Feb 24, 2009
Again with the Houston male attraction?

Pennington shows up in Tampa; people laugh at him.
King Kong Bundy

Naples, FL

#66 Feb 25, 2009
Watching the Game wrote:
Again with the Houston male attraction?
Pennington shows up in Tampa; people laugh at him.
Agree your subtle shot of homesexuality are nothing more than a cry for help by accusing someone of being what you are.

Watching the game=people laugh at him when leaves house which why always on Topix...
Donkey Kong Al

AOL

#67 Feb 25, 2009
It is sad. The Dolphins played like homosexuals in the playoffs.

People watching the game laugh at them as they left their own house which why always bashed on Topix...

Mario

Naples, FL

#68 Feb 26, 2009
Donkey Kong Al wrote:
It is sad. The Dolphins played like homosexuals in the playoffs.
People watching the game laugh at them as they left their own house which why always bashed on Topix...
Agree it would take one to know one so maybe you are on to something...
Luigi

AOL

#69 Feb 27, 2009
I know. I was one of the millions laughing at them.
Salt Lake City T

Ogden, UT

#71 Mar 19, 2009
GAS X or Beano wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Jetfan must have given you some his gas because you are as lame and gassy as he is.
fart fart fart Away.......
Jet fan is really Jet fag. As for me I am aqua and orange for life. And the rest of you haters who are obsessed with man members and flatulence can go bleaux a cajun. Quit trying to be me son you can't talk or walk in the shoes of a legend. My legacy will never be that of a hater lyrical rhyme slayer punk biyatches say your prayer's. Go Phins Go gators huuck all you haters.
Aqua and Orangutan

AOL

#72 Mar 22, 2009
A colorful monkey who throws 4 int's when it counts in the playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
Promotion of Redskins' Beck means six new QBs c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sappfarts 7

John Beck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE