Pats show Dolphins who is better

Pats show Dolphins who is better

There are 16 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 23, 2008, titled Pats show Dolphins who is better. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

MIAMI I t's one thing to lose a game. It's another to lose your head. The Dolphins misplaced theirs Sunday against hated New England.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Since: Oct 08

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 24, 2008
WHo cares, we wooped them in their house..Not to mention I don't expect a Super Bowl..I am highly satisfied with the improvement the Phins have made this year....No disappointment here.
Misterios Gayfest

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 24, 2008
agree, this was very embarrassing to say the least from a team that dolphin fans ensured me would win the division and make the playoffs.

"For the Dolphins (6-5), the loss snapped a four-game winning streak and hurt their chances of an improbable playoff berth after going 1-15 last year. They unraveled as the game slipped away, drawing three late personal-foul penalties, and defensive linemen Vonnie Holliday and Jason Ferguson apologized for the emotional lapses of teammates."

dolphins a joke.
John MA

South Easton, MA

#3 Nov 24, 2008
Channing Crowder walked away? No, Chowder ran away like a little girl, ah ha ha!!!
Misterios Gayfest

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 24, 2008
agree, channing coward.

dolphins lame.
Schmed

Deland, FL

#5 Nov 24, 2008
Upper crust Patriots?

Your inferiority is beaming today Mr. "Lower Crumb" Whitley!

Keep up the good work.
mdt2315

New York, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2008
a patriots fan and a mysterious gay guy.....hmmm sounds like the start of a joke to me. Not logical and rational critiquing. The pats were lucky, and the dolphins did not prepare to defend 60 plays of the shotgun formation. The pats reign is over. They are old and slow.....every dog has their day....even really old ones. Enjoy Pitts up next for you.
Misterios Gayfest

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 24, 2008
agree, the patriots were lucky that the dolphin coaching staff were out coached, old and slow scoring 48 points.

dolphins a joke.
Matt Foley

Keene, NH

#8 Nov 24, 2008
Perhaps, Mr. Porter, you might wish to 'SHUT YER FAT YAPPER!" now...
Misterios Gayfest

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 24, 2008
true, mrs porter should shut her mouth.

dolphins blow.
Patty B

Baltimore, MD

#10 Nov 24, 2008
And Matt Light was afraid to get killed walking into the locker room so he put his helmet back on as soon as he saw Crowder heading into the locker room. He walked away laughing cuz he didn't want to get suspended and cuz Light apparently can't punch. Neither team showed class.
gosiecki

Gilbert, AZ

#11 Nov 24, 2008
lemme at em lemme at em (yosemite sam)
Patriots Steamroll

Tarzana, CA

#12 Oct 4, 2010
orlandodolphin wrote:
we wooped them in their house..
...lol
Bradys Hair Wins Again

Tarzana, CA

#13 Oct 5, 2010
orlandodolphin wrote:
we wooped them expect a Super Bowl..I am highly satisfied with the improvement....No disappointment here.
:)
Dolphins Were Beat Down

Carson, CA

#14 Oct 6, 2010
Misterios Gayfest wrote:
agree, the dolphin coaching staff were out coached, old and slow dolphins a joke.
Viqueens Get Moss

Tarzana, CA

#15 Oct 7, 2010
Patty B wrote:
team showed class.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#16 Oct 8, 2010
Nov 24, 2008
orlandodolphin wrote:
I am highly satisfied with the improvement the Phins have made this year....No disappointment here.
Oct 8, 2010 and still no improvement, what a disappointment, lmao.

Wonder where this brilliant poster orlandodolphin is today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joey Porter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tape of Joey Porter's fight with Jones released (Oct '07) Mar '12 Internet Bad grAss 18
Talk about Joey Porter (Mar '12) Mar '12 Internet Bad grAss 2
News 2011 Preview By The Numbers: Steelers @ Arizona... (Mar '11) Mar '11 stinky 1
News Players confused by NFL crackdown on hard hits (Oct '10) Oct '10 Go Blue 4
News Players confused, uncertain about future of spo... (Oct '10) Oct '10 triple6vamp 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Top 10 Linebackers of All ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 mrpittsburgh 1
News Roger Goodell faces three new personal conduct ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Proud hater 2
More from around the web