Vikings Weigh Their Quarterback Optio...

Vikings Weigh Their Quarterback Options: Sage Rosenfels or Joe Webb?

There are 8 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Vikings Weigh Their Quarterback Options: Sage Rosenfels or Joe Webb?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

From a non-retirement offseason to undergoing ankle surgery for Brett Favre, there are plenty of reasons for Vikings fans to be confident that No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#1 Jun 22, 2010
imagine the ariels webb could land. would make rosies helicopter move look like childs play..

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#3 Jun 22, 2010
Gonna be cool watchin' this guy in pre-season 'cause he sure is getting hyped up right now; it'll put a little flair into those games, plus catchin' a glimpse of Gerhart, can't wait.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2010
Nothing like "watchin" a 4rd string QB like Webb and Gerfarts in the "pre-seaon" against other teams scrubs that are fighting for a roster spot

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#5 Jun 23, 2010
yea them dumb 4rd stringers
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 24, 2010
Leave TJoke and Rosencopter out of this
Dog

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2010
I think Webbs going to have the upper hand.I remember last preseason.Rosenfels and John David Booty both came in a threw an interception first thing and got benched.They made Jackson look like a star.lol

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#8 Jun 25, 2010
Dog wrote:
I think Webbs going to have the upper hand.I remember last preseason.Rosenfels and John David Booty both came in a threw an interception first thing and got benched.They made Jackson look like a star.lol
I tell you what Jackson had a terrific pre-season last year, based on that performance he won the 2nd string job.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 25, 2010
He just chokes in the post season like Favre

Not so terrific

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jerry Jones, Hall of Fame group meet Pope Franc... Jun '17 Hall phart 2
News Which QB Is Under More Pressure in 2013, Andy D... (May '13) Feb '16 Fart news 38
News Minnesota Vikings: Joe Webb signed as QB by Pan... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cams Kankle 13
News Monday (Packers would be dangerous with an indo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 18
News Green Bay Packers Must Focus on Quarterback, No... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Spielman's not an honor student so far in draft (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings still like Joe Webb's versati... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 3
More from around the web