Musgrave Tailoring Vikings' Offense To Players

Aug 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

Two days before each preseason game so far, Minnesota Vikings offensive coordinator Bill Musgrave has held a meeting with his quarterbacks to discuss the game plan for the upcoming opponent.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Musgrave has installed a "Troll Package" that will be rolled out on 2nd and five or more early in the game. The package has receivers running to a spot and rolling on the ground knowing full well the pass will either be woefully high over their heads and uncatchable by anybody or it will be in the dirt only catchable by the troll rolling around on the ground. Expected completion percentage is 62%. Now he has to teach the receivers to maximize YAC by rolling towards the endzone. Brilliant
YACfarts

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

This sounds bad...so his real game plan is being lowered to the poor quality level of the roster...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings: Joe Webb signed as QB by Pan... Mar '14 Cams Kankle 13
Monday (Packers would be dangerous with an indo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 18
Green Bay Packers Must Focus on Quarterback, No... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Spielman's not an honor student so far in draft (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Minnesota Vikings still like Joe Webb's versati... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 3
Jared Allen's Remarks Put the Onus On Christian... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Fran the Man 8
Sage Rosenfels Has Retired (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bleeds Purple 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Joe Webb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••