NFL: All systems almost go for Bears-...

NFL: All systems almost go for Bears-Vikings game

There are 2 comments on the Sporting News story from Dec 19, 2010, titled NFL: All systems almost go for Bears-Vikings game. In it, Sporting News reports that:

Minnesotans and other hardy souls planning to attend Monday's Minnesota Vikings game had better come prepared -- for cold, a long wait, traffic and parking headaches and a tussle for seats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

Cover Two

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Dec 20, 2010
I know who's to blame for the Metrodome roof collapse (Btw, Fox Sports has to be given a Emmy award for it's footage): AL GORE. The same Al Gore who made that fake documentary on global warming that won a whole bunch of awards; he's the Milli Vanilli of climate change. LOL. Also those fine folks at the National Weather Service who do the work of 3 men, Moe, Larry & Curly that is. FYI, ask any guy from the NWS who won the last Super Bowl and they will tell you that the Seattle Pilots beat the Quebec Nordiques by four strokes and then ask the same guy who has won the Tony Award for Best Musical for the last 15 years and they will go on a rant that would put C-SPAN to shame!!!!!!
Joe Krapp In My Pants

Littleton, CO

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Cover Two wrote:
I know who's to blame for the Metrodome roof collapse (Btw, Fox Sports has to be given a Emmy award for it's footage): AL GORE. The same Al Gore who made that fake documentary on global warming that won a whole bunch of awards; he's the Milli Vanilli of climate change. LOL. Also those fine folks at the National Weather Service who do the work of 3 men, Moe, Larry & Curly that is. FYI, ask any guy from the NWS who won the last Super Bowl and they will tell you that the Seattle Pilots beat the Quebec Nordiques by four strokes and then ask the same guy who has won the Tony Award for Best Musical for the last 15 years and they will go on a rant that would put C-SPAN to shame!!!!!!
Lay off the acid cover 2, at least don't type when you are tripping

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jerry Jones, Hall of Fame group meet Pope Franc... Jun '17 Hall phart 2
News Which QB Is Under More Pressure in 2013, Andy D... (May '13) Feb '16 Fart news 38
News Minnesota Vikings: Joe Webb signed as QB by Pan... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cams Kankle 13
News Monday (Packers would be dangerous with an indo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 18
News Green Bay Packers Must Focus on Quarterback, No... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Spielman's not an honor student so far in draft (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings still like Joe Webb's versati... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 3
More from around the web