Vikings: Joe Webb waits. Christian Ponder plays. Fans boo.

Nov 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TwinCities

Vikings quarterbacks, from left, Christian Ponder, Joe Webb and McLeod Bethel-Thompson share a laugh during training camp in Mankato.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2012
Lee Barron

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

We were at the Seattle debacle... Row 1 on the 48 yrd line behind the Vikigs bench... WTF
We have great potential... but not with Ponder
Why can all of the other rookie QB's actually throw the ball but Ponder can't. The other rookies don't have to start out throwing 5 yard passes and then work their way up to 10, 20, 30, 40 yard passes. There is something wrong here... he should have been able to accurately throw passes just to get into the draft.

Get a new QB... and bench Ponder for Webb now... make a decission Ziggy for crying out loud.

Bye-the-way... who can I send the bill to for our $600.00 seats, gas, motels rooms... this is not what we paid for

Please straighten this out Vikes... we have great loyalty and hope for you
The Excuse Machine

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Lee Barron wrote:
We were at the Seattle debacle... Row 1 on the 48 yrd line behind the Vikigs bench... WTF
We have great potential... but not with Ponder
Why can all of the other rookie QB's actually throw the ball but Ponder can't. The other rookies don't have to start out throwing 5 yard passes and then work their way up to 10, 20, 30, 40 yard passes. There is something wrong here... he should have been able to accurately throw passes just to get into the draft.
Get a new QB... and bench Ponder for Webb now... make a decission Ziggy for crying out loud.
Bye-the-way... who can I send the bill to for our $600.00 seats, gas, motels rooms... this is not what we paid for
Please straighten this out Vikes... we have great loyalty and hope for you
Ponder isn't even a rookie any more--that was last year
Refund

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Send your bill to the Ponder Noodle Arm Foundation....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Plunder throws about as well as a furby...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joe Webb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings: Joe Webb signed as QB by Pan... Mar '14 Cams Kankle 13
Monday (Packers would be dangerous with an indo... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 18
Green Bay Packers Must Focus on Quarterback, No... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Spielman's not an honor student so far in draft (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Minnesota Vikings still like Joe Webb's versati... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 3
Jared Allen's Remarks Put the Onus On Christian... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Fran the Man 8
Sage Rosenfels Has Retired (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bleeds Purple 1

Search the Joe Webb Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••