Hillis, Browns still working on contr...

Hillis, Browns still working on contract extension

There are 2 comments on the Salon story from Sep 23, 2011, titled Hillis, Browns still working on contract extension. In it, Salon reports that:

Cleveland's star running back said Thursday that he's not worried about continuing talks between his agent and the Browns becoming a distraction for him this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Sep 23, 2011
You better figure something out, you need him.
Contractfarts

Katy, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2011
Extensionfarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL OTAs: Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, Bl... (May '14) May '14 Magnum Man II 5
News Chip Kelly's offense likely not a good fit for ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 se michigan brow... 2
News Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys And... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Joe Haden Takes on Aaron Rodgers in Madden 2013... (Mar '12) Mar '12 PersonDude 1
News Tucker has surgery on hip (May '08) Dec '11 Kris 6
News In defeat, Peyton Hillis provides Cleveland Bro... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony 1
News Mike Berardino: Is Brian Daboll the right man t... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Philine 1
More from around the web