Browns hang on for win in Buffalo after Bills miss field-goal a...

In jeopardy of becoming the first NFL team to blow leads of at least 13 points in three consecutive games, the Browns survived with a 29-27 win on Monday night when Bills kicker Rian Lindell pushed a 47-yard ... Full Story
Silly

Warrenton, VA

#1 Nov 18, 2008
To the woodchuck Bills' fans. Take the noose from around your necks and step off the chair. There is more to life than your downtrodden team..now get ahold of yourselves.
Shizzle

AOL

#2 Nov 18, 2008
I laughed at Crennels smile after the game was over. Like he just ate 7 boxes of Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes . Browns are a Pathetic team. Bills worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL OTAs: Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, Bl... (May '14) May '14 Magnum Man II 5
Chip Kelly's offense likely not a good fit for ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 se michigan brow... 2
Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys And... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Joe Haden Takes on Aaron Rodgers in Madden 2013... (Mar '12) Mar '12 PersonDude 1
Tucker has surgery on hip (May '08) Dec '11 Kris 6
In defeat, Peyton Hillis provides Cleveland Bro... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony 1
Mike Berardino: Is Brian Daboll the right man t... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Philine 1
More from around the web