Tradition rules, but there's new at f...

Tradition rules, but there's new at fair | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 23 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Tradition rules, but there's new at fair | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Hannah Lehmphul of Athens tells a friend about winning the hunter hack event yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Topper

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 28, 2010
YeahYeahYeah wrote:
The fair doesnt seem as fun as it once was. They even shortned the days. I havent been since I was 18 and I have never taken my daughter.
Take your daughter to the Fair.........
Of course it has changed.......
So have you.........
But....It's still a really fun thing to do with your children
Lfod

Defiance, OH

#24 Jul 28, 2010
I can remember when the fair closed Laborday weekend. But back then Parents HAD to watch their kids June July and August. School did NOT START till the Wed after Laborday. But for the last two weeks in August , the freeway was backed up near the faigrounds from 0600 till 2200 every day. At noon today the parking had not even made it to the historical center south lot!
Peace

Hilliard, OH

#25 Jul 28, 2010
The Fair has something to offer for everyone. If you don't like it, and I can't imagine why you could not find something that interest you, simply don't attend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL OTAs: Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, Bl... (May '14) May '14 Magnum Man II 5
News Chip Kelly's offense likely not a good fit for ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 se michigan brow... 2
News Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys And... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Joe Haden Takes on Aaron Rodgers in Madden 2013... (Mar '12) Mar '12 PersonDude 1
News Tucker has surgery on hip (May '08) Dec '11 Kris 6
News In defeat, Peyton Hillis provides Cleveland Bro... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony 1
News Mike Berardino: Is Brian Daboll the right man t... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Philine 1
More from around the web