Browns vs. Vikings

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Mangini's debut comes against Brett Favre, who spent last season in New York with Mangini. Full Story
Tim

Saint Joseph, MI

#1 Sep 13, 2009
On D, contain Peterson and hope Favre makes a couple of mistakes that get interecept.

On O, put Brady into a no huddle spread formation.
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 13, 2009
Get a clue. I will win a lot of regular season games but no Super Bowl.
Ghostryder

Galloway, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2009
The Clowns couldn`t contain Peterson with a net. Glad to see Favre at the helm of a good team. Did you see the Bungles finish off their game with that spectacular play? Oops! SORRY, they lost! I can`t wait to see my Steelers get to feast on KittyKat and for Cleveland to `Send in the Clowns.` Looks like the Climb on the Stairway to 7 is starting nicely. GO STEELERS!!!!!
BillCowher

Westerville, OH

#4 Sep 13, 2009
Steelers will win the North easily. Browns might win a game or two. Bungles on pace for 0-16.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL OTAs: Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, Bl... (May '14) May '14 Magnum Man II 5
Chip Kelly's offense likely not a good fit for ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 se michigan brow... 2
Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys And... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Joe Haden Takes on Aaron Rodgers in Madden 2013... (Mar '12) Mar '12 PersonDude 1
Tucker has surgery on hip (May '08) Dec '11 Kris 6
In defeat, Peyton Hillis provides Cleveland Bro... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony 1
Mike Berardino: Is Brian Daboll the right man t... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Philine 1
More from around the web