Eric Mangini and Cleveland Browns Rui...

Eric Mangini and Cleveland Browns Ruining Brady Quinn's NFL Career

There are 3 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Oct 5, 2009, titled Eric Mangini and Cleveland Browns Ruining Brady Quinn's NFL Career. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

In all likelihood, this will be my last articleA about the Browns. What's going on in Cleveland just isn't right and I can't root for this team as long as Eric Mangini is the coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

fjrez

Olympia, WA

#1 Oct 12, 2009
It started with Romeo... You need to go through the growing pains if you want an NFL caliber QB...
The NYG didn't give up on Eli.. and Indy allowed Peyton to make mistakes.... BQ didn't get a fair shake from old regime, and it's the same with this one .... If BQ whats to play in NFL>>> suggest he ask for a trade to a team that will be patient with his development...DA 2/17 for 23 yds, still in the game... BQ benched with 36 yds after 1st half... Can u see the writing on the wall BQ... Get a pair and ask to move on where u can be appreciated.....
Clowns

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 14, 2009
Or get a pair BQ and act like you want to be a starting QB. This guy sucks.
roymac

Burnaby, Canada

#3 Oct 25, 2009
Mangini is the Worst Coach in the history of football,,,anywhere !! How much longer will it take before he gets run out of town with a boot up his ass. Christ he must have a connection in Cleveland to keep his job. He is just full of shit and can't get a job anywhere else,,,WHY ?? He doesn't have a clue about managing people or himself. All the players hate him and most long time fans have left to watch TV games instead of this BS.
Please ,,Please,,Please,,,do not go to any more games untill Mangini is FIRED,,,,Please !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL OTAs: Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, Bl... (May '14) May '14 Magnum Man II 5
News Chip Kelly's offense likely not a good fit for ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 se michigan brow... 2
News Odd Facts You Didn't Know About The Cowboys And... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Joe Haden Takes on Aaron Rodgers in Madden 2013... (Mar '12) Mar '12 PersonDude 1
News Tucker has surgery on hip (May '08) Dec '11 Kris 6
News In defeat, Peyton Hillis provides Cleveland Bro... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Tony 1
News Mike Berardino: Is Brian Daboll the right man t... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Philine 1
More from around the web