Jim Harbaugh punches back at Packers'...

Jim Harbaugh punches back at Packers' Clay Matthews

There are 24 comments on the SFGate story from Sep 10, 2013, titled Jim Harbaugh punches back at Packers' Clay Matthews. In it, SFGate reports that:

Before fully looking ahead to the 49ers' most bitter enemy, the Seahawks, Jim Harbaugh took a few swipes today at Public Enemy No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Jim Harbaugh wore panties when he played and he still does!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 10, 2013
Clay-roids has a short fuse eh?
Jim Hairball

Miami, FL

#3 Sep 10, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
Jim Harbaugh wore panties when he played and he still does!
I bet they're really tight poor-fitting panties. It would explain the constant pissy look on his face.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Clay told Kaepernick what would happen when he ran, and he backed it up. That's the kind of thing that makes him a fan favorite!
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 10, 2013
That and falling on his ass as Kaep ran by him yet again in last year's playoffs
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
That and falling on his ass as Kaep ran by him yet again in last year's playoffs
Yes! The GREEN BAY PACKERS did make the playoffs last season! Thanks for the reminder. That must sting you a bit. Why didn't the Bears make it? Ouch! It didn't have anything to do with the two losses to the Packers, did it? ROFLMAO
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 10, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! The GREEN BAY PACKERS did make the playoffs last season! Thanks for the reminder. That must sting you a bit. Why didn't the Bears make it? Ouch! It didn't have anything to do with the two losses to the Packers, did it? ROFLMAO
Yes it did. good memory, though how soon you forget the Vikings beating the Packers on the last game of the season so they could squeak by the Bears into the playoffs
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Sep 10, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it did. good memory, though how soon you forget the Vikings beating the Packers on the last game of the season so they could squeak by the Bears into the playoffs
Now you are a Viking fan?! ROFLMAO That is sooooooo pathetic. I would kill myself before envy of one team in the division made me a fan of another. I don't have to worry though. I can't possibly be envious of any other team in the division.

BTW, don't you know that the Bears were already eliminated from the playoffs prior to that game? Remind me, didn't the Bears early elimination from the playoffs (again!) have something to do with the two times the Packers crushed the Bears last season? ROFLMAO
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#9 Sep 10, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are a Viking fan?! ROFLMAO That is sooooooo pathetic. I would kill myself before envy of one team in the division made me a fan of another. I don't have to worry though. I can't possibly be envious of any other team in the division.
BTW, don't you know that the Bears were already eliminated from the playoffs prior to that game? Remind me, didn't the Bears early elimination from the playoffs (again!) have something to do with the two times the Packers crushed the Bears last season? ROFLMAO
GBP I was giving you one more shot at the bears beyond the 2 losses...they rolled over and played dead against the Vikings in the last game, so in essence they handed it to the bears 3 times last year...sheesh
Spin that into paranoia please
butkus

Downers Grove, IL

#10 Sep 10, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
Clay told Kaepernick what would happen when he ran, and he backed it up. That's the kind of thing that makes him a fan favorite!
Yeah. Typical punk ass cheap shot.
Reggie0-1

Garden City, NY

#11 Sep 10, 2013
Here we go again folks another season of Jim HARDBALLS bitch, moaning and complaining like Penis Carrol to get his way every time something goes down . Yeah that constipated look on hardballs face makes you want to laugh. Think he needs a good dose of Stool Softener.
That and to tell his wife to lay off the Starch in his panties!!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Sep 10, 2013
butkus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Typical punk ass cheap shot.
Don't worry. Cutler can't run so Clay won't be hitting him out of bounds, he'll be hitting him in the backfield.
eric

Verona, WI

#13 Sep 11, 2013
Except the whiner wont have JaMarcus Webb to shoulder in his 5 yr old temper tantrum.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#14 Sep 11, 2013
eric wrote:
Except the whiner wont have JaMarcus Webb to shoulder in his 5 yr old temper tantrum.
You realize the whiner got sacked exactly zero times against a better D line than Ben Gay has?
Maybe J Webb was the problem
Anyway the Vikings stole him from the waiver wire
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Sep 11, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You realize the whiner got sacked exactly zero times against a better D line than Ben Gay has?
Maybe J Webb was the problem
Anyway the Vikings stole him from the waiver wire
You realize the whiner and the Bears have lost 6 straight times against EXACTLY the D line that Green Bay has? ROFLMAO
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#16 Sep 12, 2013
Mr PED got half his sacks last year against cuntler. something tells me Trestman will call a 'longest yard' play against him. That was Nitschke who was laying on the ground in the original film. Clay-roids will be laying on the ground in the sequel
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Sep 12, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Mr PED got half his sacks last year against cuntler.
I love it when you reminisce. Those are fond memories! ROFLMAO

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#18 Sep 13, 2013
Clay Matthews is a dirty little bit<h. He can't stand that the fudge packers lost 3 straight to the 49ers. Hitting a qb out of bounds makes him a coward not a tough guy. Oh and Kaep threw over 400 yards and 3 tds all while Matthews was rushing him.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Sep 13, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
Clay Matthews is a dirty little bit<h. He can't stand that the fudge packers lost 3 straight to the 49ers. Hitting a qb out of bounds makes him a coward not a tough guy. Oh and Kaep threw over 400 yards and 3 tds all while Matthews was rushing him.
Whaaaaaa. Whaaaaaaaa. Whaaaaaaaaaaa! Want some cheese with that whine? Put on a skirt. Your panties are showing!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 13, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
...lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Staley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants trade rumors: Joe Thomas, Joe S... (Nov '16) Nov '16 doutrogood 2
News Kawakami: Time is right for 49ers' York and Baa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Purdy: 49ers headquarters just a big junior hig... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News 49ers' Torrey Smith: Connection with Kaepernick... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart Stiffy 1
News What leadership void? 49ers go with nine captains (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart Enterprise 4
News Q&A: Anchor of 49ers' O-line talks Niners, Seah... (Feb '14) Feb '14 shehawks finally won 1
News 49ers Blog: NaVorro Bowman: Time for surgery (Feb '14) Feb '14 Halle Berry Sister 3
More from around the web