USC FOOTBALL: Carroll plays blame gam...

USC FOOTBALL: Carroll plays blame game after 16-13 stunner

There are 130 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Sep 19, 2009, titled USC FOOTBALL: Carroll plays blame game after 16-13 stunner. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

As USC coach Pete Carroll left Husky Stadium on Saturday afternoon, he could not help but say, "It feels like deja vu." The only problem was figuring out which aspect of the No.3-ranked Trojans' embarrassing 16-13 loss to Washington in front of 61,889 seemed more familiar to Carroll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#147 Oct 20, 2009
Nick College Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 26, and you still sound like a f'ing child!
I win, you lose. LOL You're using bad language. That makes me the winner. But, to get to your point without observing your filthy mouth, I MAY SOUND LIKE A CHILD. But, YOU SOUND LIKE AND YOU ARE A CHILD..........A DOUBLE WHAMMY!!!:\ LOL :\ Only children cuss like you do. So, that makes me the winner. hehehe Thanks!!!:\

DeathValley56 Ghost

#148 Oct 20, 2009
robs wrote:
<quoted text>
LSU LOST 5 TIMES last year (2008). Now, that is a fact you ignorant fool.
But, we didn't lose to the 0-12 WASHINGTON HUSKIES like some USChoke team did. hehehehe! We won our 2nd and unprecidented at the time, BCS natioal champiship the year before......fool. You're just jealous that LSU has what it takes to win the big games and USChoke doesn't.

LSU-2 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
FLORIDA-2 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
TENNESSEE-1 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Dog gone!!! That makes almost half of the time, an SEC school has won THE REAL AND TRUE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL, THE BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!!! FACT!!!\

Geaux LSU's Tigers!!!!!!!!!! USChoke sucks!!! LOL :\ LOL

USChoke with only 1 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2004!!! FACT!!!:\

DeathValley56 Ghost

#149 Oct 20, 2009
Specialk wrote:
mc night no ring lol lmfao
He would've had one had he gone to LSU. We won in 2007. When was McNight's first year? 2007, 2006? It wasn't 2008, was it?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#150 Oct 21, 2009
But you will lost to Aubie, War Eagle!
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But, we didn't lose to the 0-12 WASHINGTON HUSKIES like some USChoke team did. hehehehe! We won our 2nd and unprecidented at the time, BCS natioal champiship the year before......fool. You're just jealous that LSU has what it takes to win the big games and USChoke doesn't.
Dog gone!!! That makes almost half of the time, an SEC school has won THE REAL AND TRUE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL, THE BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!!! FACT!!!\
Specialk

Espanola, NM

#152 Oct 22, 2009
2007 was mc traders first year
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#154 Nov 5, 2009
<quoted text>
I win, you lose. LOL You're using bad language. That makes me the winner. But, to get to your point without observing your filthy mouth, I MAY SOUND LIKE A CHILD. But, YOU SOUND LIKE AND YOU ARE A CHILD..........A DOUBLE WHAMMY!!!:\ LOL :\ Only children cuss like you do. So, that makes me the winner. hehehe Thanks!!!:\
"win"? "lose"?...like trying to have an adult conversation is a game...who is the child playing games? GTFOH
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#155 Nov 5, 2009
<quoted text>
LMAO-your thought process is laughable. Where do you come up with some of this stuff?!?!

I don't know any athlete who would rather lose 5 games to any teams than lose one to a rival. LMAO

You are clearly on here spouting garbage as you just try to get a rise out of people. Is that not what people mean when they call others "troll" on here?? Again, GTFOH.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#156 Nov 5, 2009
Nick, my favorite is...FACT!!!

You're right. What an imbecile.
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#157 Nov 7, 2009
Trojan wrote:
Nick, my favorite is...FACT!!!
You're right. What an imbecile.
Yeah that dude's a joke!.."FACT!!!" LMAO

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#159 Nov 14, 2009
Stanford is making it look easy right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe McKnight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs special teams working for more happy ret... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Winter weather threat to New Jersey Super Bowl?... (Feb '13) Jan '14 Darkness Falls 2
News Raiders work out former top pick Jamaal Anderso... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Haleys Commet 2
News Jets' McKnight carted to locker room after fall (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets planned to use Tim Tebow as runni... (Jan '13) Jul '13 Toby 13
News New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Mike Goodson (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets - Smith Exit Hastened Tannenbaum'... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Benched Press 4
More from around the web