USC football notebook: Incident before game set up on-field dus...

Full story: Daily Breeze 15
The near-altercation at the end of Saturday night's USC-UCLA game was actually a continuation of an earlier incident in the Coliseum tunnel before the game. Full Story
Al x

Torrance, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2009
I always knew that Carroll was a bush league chickenchit coach. Karma is a biotch and I hope that whoever SUC plays in their bowl game pours it on the classless Condoms. Yet another reason to hate these pricks.
USC fan in vegas

AOL

#2 Dec 1, 2009
To...Al x....Quit your whining, USC hater, if you don't want to get embarrassed then if your going to prolong the game by calling time outs when it was clear and simple that USC was done with the game, then you should have your defense ready for another play......I loved it!!!!!! USC 28>>>Bruins 7. FIGHT ON!!!!!
Al x

Torrance, CA

#3 Dec 1, 2009
USC fan in vegas wrote:
To...Al x....Quit your whining, USC hater, if you don't want to get embarrassed then if your going to prolong the game by calling time outs when it was clear and simple that USC was done with the game, then you should have your defense ready for another play......I loved it!!!!!! USC 28>>>Bruins 7. FIGHT ON!!!!!
Damn straight I'm a Figueroa Tech hater. At least I didn't buy my degree from a second rate college such as University of Second Choice. Remember what comes around, goes around, Mr Condom. There still are NCAA sanctions coming your way so get ready to bend over and grab your ankles like a good little skirt-wearing punk
El Quixotian

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2009
Figueroa Tech?

Never heard that one, but it still sounds better then Normal Teacher's College...

This just in, the mystery of the "locked" door was solved. Turns out the entire Offensive Line was doing all they could to push the door open. Finally, a Trojan janitor came up...and grabbed the handle that said "PULL"....
no 1 trojan hater

Newport Beach, CA

#5 Dec 1, 2009
well said Al x!!!! SUC will be declining and all of you Trojan condoms bandwangon fans will be off looking for a new team to chear. I dont remember ever seeing this many gay fans back in the 90's when SUC lived up to its name. no one was waving that peace/victory sign when they sucked. At least the Bruins that dont make the NFL will have high paying jobs because they have the grades to get that diploma...unlike Thug university where they'll be back in the streets steeling cars in long beach, south central and where ever Coach Petey recruits.
robs

Inglewood, CA

#6 Dec 1, 2009
Al x wrote:
<quoted text> Damn straight I'm a Figueroa Tech hater. At least I didn't buy my degree from a second rate college such as University of Second Choice. Remember what comes around, goes around, Mr Condom. There still are NCAA sanctions coming your way so get ready to bend over and grab your ankles like a good little skirt-wearing punk
Hey Alberto,

The reason you didn't buy your degree at USC is because you're a poor slob. You also didn't graduate from UCLA or any other University for that matter. So stop the BS so ignorant fool.
Hermosa Beach Trojan

La Crescenta, CA

#7 Dec 1, 2009
no 1 trojan hater wrote:
well said Al x!!!! SUC will be declining and all of you Trojan condoms bandwangon fans will be off looking for a new team to chear. I dont remember ever seeing this many gay fans back in the 90's when SUC lived up to its name. no one was waving that peace/victory sign when they sucked. At least the Bruins that dont make the NFL will have high paying jobs because they have the grades to get that diploma...unlike Thug university where they'll be back in the streets steeling cars in long beach, south central and where ever Coach Petey recruits.
Wow, you and A1 x are classless & clueless bruin fans, and really represent a jealous and resentful fan base. Your team has been terrible for years and now the basketball team blows, maybe you should change away from those stupid powder blue jerseys...
no 1 trojan hater

Newport Beach, CA

#8 Dec 1, 2009
Hermosa Beach Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you and A1 x are classless & clueless bruin fans, and really represent a jealous and resentful fan base. Your team has been terrible for years and now the basketball team blows, maybe you should change away from those stupid powder blue jerseys...
classless??? well isnt what i said true?? i wonder what it would look like if you post SAT scores and gpa's from Bruin student athletes to SUC student athletes?? tell me what do you think?? you're probably a trojan bandwagon fan also, like everyone else in l.a. yeah, the ucla football team isnt as good, but i still ride with my team! all the 90,000 plus that sit at the SUC home games are most likely fans from the last 5 years.....= BANDWAGON!!!! let's see what happens when the team tanks one day, everybody jumps off. And you mention basketball....hmmm, so this is what it feels like to have a bball team like usc's??? remember, FIRST TO 100!!!!
El Quixotian

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2009
Hermosa Beach Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you really think that Al x and Noone are different trolls?

You called it, these whiners are just p'ed off that they have to put up with all their neighbors wearing Cardinal...the ones not old enough to remember when their daddy's started wearing blue in the sixties when Wooden's team managed to "Strike up the Bandwagon" - oh I'm sure there were fans from some of those other sports...wait, no there wasn't. Thankfully, only real bruins (students or alumni) bother with anything else. But it was a great story line...You had to be brilliantly prepped or rich to make it to USC. But the gutty little bruins were the everyman hero...anybody could grow up to be a bruin.

But even if these bozos can count to 100, they still don't know what it is to behave like a champion, instead of a crybaby.
Bruin Alumn 07

Boston, MA

#10 Dec 1, 2009
Go bruins! ride or die. We gave it all we had...cant wait for Malcolm Jones to arrive. Next year we will have a blue chip running back and Prince will be better. SC is losing recruits fast to other PAC schools and from the way they played Sat that last TD is all SC has to talk about.
no 1 trojan hater

Newport Beach, CA

#12 Dec 1, 2009
El Quixotian wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you really think that Al x and Noone are different trolls?
You called it, these whiners are just p'ed off that they have to put up with all their neighbors wearing Cardinal...the ones not old enough to remember when their daddy's started wearing blue in the sixties when Wooden's team managed to "Strike up the Bandwagon" - oh I'm sure there were fans from some of those other sports...wait, no there wasn't. Thankfully, only real bruins (students or alumni) bother with anything else. But it was a great story line...You had to be brilliantly prepped or rich to make it to USC. But the gutty little bruins were the everyman hero...anybody could grow up to be a bruin.
But even if these bozos can count to 100, they still don't know what it is to behave like a champion, instead of a crybaby.
Excuse me??? I am UCLA alumni...c/o 98. are you a student or alumni for SUC??? or are you just a bandwagon fan??? i would never cheer for a school if i NEVER went there, like all the trojan condem fans. where were you in the 90's and even in 2000 and 2001 when SUC sucked?? when petros papadakis was your captain. lol that was a joke!!!! where you following when Hackett was coach?? do you even know who Hackett is??? or do you only no Coach Petey, and Chow and Sarkisian, and Palmer, and Reggie Bush, and so on and so forth... lol, yeah, i'm sure you'll look it up on Wiki and get back to me. typical trojan fan.
El Quixotian

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2009
no 1 trojan hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me??? I am UCLA alumni...c/o 98. are you a student or alumni for SUC??? or are you just a bandwagon fan??? i would never cheer for a school if i NEVER went there, like all the trojan condem fans. where were you in the 90's and even in 2000 and 2001 when SUC sucked?? when petros papadakis was your captain. lol that was a joke!!!! where you following when Hackett was coach?? do you even know who Hackett is??? or do you only no Coach Petey, and Chow and Sarkisian, and Palmer, and Reggie Bush, and so on and so forth... lol, yeah, i'm sure you'll look it up on Wiki and get back to me. typical trojan fan.
Pal, I learned about USC football when my brother was the valedictorian for the '75 class which graduated J.J. McKay, Pad Haden, and Anthony Davis.

I remember pulling for 'SC to pick Hacket in the 80's, because he was a class act. Too bad it didn't work out better in the 90's.
I am a proud alumnus of "The Greatest Marching Band In The History Of The Universe"...aka, the Spirit of Troy. And so I was one of the last Trojans on the field after the post Stanford concert.

We were beat by a team that outplayed us.

What do you have to say other then whining?
Hermosa Beach Trojan

La Crescenta, CA

#15 Dec 1, 2009
no 1 trojan hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. 1 Trojan Hater, I have an undergrade degree as well as an MBA from USC, no bandwagon here! UCLA is a great academic University as is USC, but if you are truely Class of '98 UCLA, then any other alumni from UCLA should be embarrassed to associated with you! You should crawl back the hole you came out of..
Trojan Longie

Hacienda Heights, CA

#16 Dec 1, 2009
Why was the door locked?

It's South Central.

You know!
El Quixotian

United States

#17 Dec 2, 2009
Trojan Longie wrote:
Why was the door locked?
It's South Central.
You know!
Seriously!

But I was thinking about the recent crime wave with party girls crashing the locker rooms of visiting teams at Staples and elsewhere, and helping themselves to swag.

Oh wait, that's right, this is the Bruin locker room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe McKnight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs special teams working for more happy ret... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Winter weather threat to New Jersey Super Bowl?... (Feb '13) Jan '14 Darkness Falls 2
Raiders work out former top pick Jamaal Anderso... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Haleys Commet 2
Jets' McKnight carted to locker room after fall (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Jets planned to use Tim Tebow as runni... (Jan '13) Jul '13 Toby 13
New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Mike Goodson (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Jets - Smith Exit Hastened Tannenbaum'... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Benched Press 4

Joe McKnight People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE