NFL: Ravens will end Dolphins' Cinder...

NFL: Ravens will end Dolphins' Cinderella season

There are 14 comments on the The Honolulu Advertiser story from Jan 3, 2009, titled NFL: Ravens will end Dolphins' Cinderella season. In it, The Honolulu Advertiser reports that:

The Miami Dolphins have enjoyed a storybook season but it likely will have an unhappy ending at home Sunday against the 3 1/2-point favored Baltimore Ravens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Honolulu Advertiser.

FinFan

Orlando, FL

#1 Jan 3, 2009
We will beat them in a slow low scoring game then will probably lose to the Pittsburgh Go Fins prove me wrong.

Miami to RAYMOND JAMES BABY!!!!!!
Hyman Seltzer

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Jan 3, 2009
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.
gosiecki

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Jan 4, 2009
yep ravens will crush the fins. stamp it write it down... take a picture. I hope the ravens bust chad in the mouth when he lines up as a wide out... fair game, i dnt know why teams dont take advantage of a FREE hit on the qb. I think the ravens may do this tho
nfl

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jan 4, 2009
iam from baltimore miami does not stand a chance that team is just as hostile as the fans lol and miami will not be able to handle it i say ravens 31 dolphins 13
nfl

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jan 4, 2009
heap heap heap

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#6 Jan 4, 2009
The first half exposes Miami's lack of talent at the skill positions. Pennington panics with the Raven's rush to throw 2 uncharacteristic interceptions. Defense so far has played a good game. Ted Ginn looks lost. At least Miami held the ravens to a field goal at the end of the first half. Game is still anyone's.
Dolphlats

AOL

#7 Jan 4, 2009
FinFan wrote:
We will beat them in a slow low scoring game then will probably lose to the Pittsburgh Go Fins prove me wrong.
Miami to RAYMOND JAMES BABY!!!!!!
We dont have to prove you wrong...your mighty Dolphins are doing that for us.

Bye-Bye Dolphins...11-5...go watch the Super Bowl with the Patriots on TV.
nfl

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jan 4, 2009
Dolphlats wrote:
<quoted text>
lol looks like we are going to tennesse thank you nasty raven D LOLOLOLOLOOL

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#9 Jan 4, 2009
Dolphlats wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to worry about seeing the ravens in the super bowl either.
Dolphlats

AOL

#10 Jan 4, 2009
Yes because both teams are a joke.
Yep

AOL

#11 Jan 4, 2009
Tom Loy wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to worry about seeing the ravens in the super bowl either.
you never know ... we gave both Tn. & Pitts trouble this year, so anything can happen
nfl

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jan 4, 2009
Dolphlats wrote:
Yes because both teams are a joke.
hey dingleberry the titans are not a threat to us lol they beat us by 3 last time there will not be a second lol see ya in the superbowl lol
11-5 MIA Jokes

AOL

#13 Jan 4, 2009
Titans...lol. Do enjoy watching the Super Bowl on TV with the Ravens. Miami can join you too now...lmao!
11-5 MIA Jokes

AOL

#14 Jan 4, 2009
Watch on TV since none of these jokes will see it in person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Flacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders win on last-second TD pass to beat Ravens (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NFL notebook: Winston feels pressure to attend ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Winston Smokers 14
News Unusual equation: Baltimore Ravens' guard John ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Brady Chub Club 1
News Joe Flacco's Playoff Numbers Suggest An Upset C... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News The Baltimore Ravens' 5 Biggest Games of 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Harbaugh Farts 3
News Super Bowl blackout: Blame it on Beyonce? (Feb '13) Jan '14 Darkness Falls 2
More from around the web