Rick Maese: Ravens' Flacco eager to k...

Rick Maese: Ravens' Flacco eager to keep learning

There are 2 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Rick Maese: Ravens' Flacco eager to keep learning. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

I say good suit, but in fact, it's his only suit. A year from now, he wants to return, he said, but as an actual participant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jan 30, 2009
I watched Joe Flacco's two years at Delaware. The second was roughly twice as good as the first -- nearly twice the yardage, half the interceptions, and twice the number of wins -- after losing arguably his favorite receiver in that first year to the NFL draft (tight end, Ben Patrick, now with the NFC Champ Cardinals).
If Joe does something similar with the Ravens (and why not?) 4,000 yards, 25 TDs, 7 interceptions, 65% completion rate, and 16 wins (including Playoffs) could be in the offing. Don't be surprised.

Gresham, OR

#2 Feb 3, 2009
I won't be, trust me, he'll need to step up bigtime if we intend to take the division back from the stealers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Flacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders win on last-second TD pass to beat Ravens (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NFL notebook: Winston feels pressure to attend ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Winston Smokers 14
News Unusual equation: Baltimore Ravens' guard John ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Brady Chub Club 1
News Joe Flacco's Playoff Numbers Suggest An Upset C... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News The Baltimore Ravens' 5 Biggest Games of 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Harbaugh Farts 3
News Super Bowl blackout: Blame it on Beyonce? (Feb '13) Jan '14 Darkness Falls 2
More from around the web