Will there be any takers for Michael ...

Will there be any takers for Michael Vick?

There are 13 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Jul 28, 2009, titled Will there be any takers for Michael Vick?. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Just because Michael Vick is back on the NFL market doesn't mean there actually is a market for the one-time star quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

Jerry

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Jerry

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2009
Jerry wrote:
ditto
jody

Canyon Country, CA

#3 Jul 31, 2009
take machael please, u really do need his help
Tamara

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2009
jody wrote:
take machael please, u really do need his help
no,no,you take him

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Aug 1, 2009
I heard he was on his way to seattle
Bonny

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 1, 2009
Not what I heardDo you remember those Superbowl commercials with the cute Dalmatian puppies, the beautiful horses playing football? And there is always the Clydesdales. Anheuser Busch paid millions of dollars to the NFL to bring these commercials to animal lovers like us.

Other significant sponsors of the NFL include:

Coors
Miller Distributing
Subway Restaurants
Quiznos
Pepsi
Coke
Doritos
Sierra Mist
Go-daddy.com

There are many others.

My Peyton Manning drinking cup went into the trash after he said “I wish him the best” during last night’s preseason game, when asked about the Vick situation. That was it. We are done watching the NFL and more importantly supporting the NFL through these sponsors until they throw Vick to the curb.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#7 Aug 3, 2009
(LOL)"everytime there is a criminal or someone has just got out of jail, everyone says the RAIDERS are going to take him" (nnamdi asomuagha)
RAIDERS 2009!!!
sandy

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2009
Raiders are on the Anti-Vick list

Since: May 09

Fuquay Varina, NC

#9 Aug 4, 2009
It won't matter who takes him...he will suck...he was never a good QB...a great RB...but he hasn't played in a couple years and has a lot of playbook studying to do....in a short period of time....I don't think any team should take him....he is bad for the league....everyone complains when they have a scumbag on their team....now people are saying he has paid his debt to society? BS!!!! I hope no one takes him!
Fl Dog_lover

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Aug 4, 2009
The overrated comeback! It could be comical. I wish you would go to the sports forums and say what you just said. The Vick fans think he is God
C_H_OHS

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Sep 29, 2009
Vick is a substantial part of Philadelphia's team. They will be glad to have him and i wish them the best of luck! But the titans will beat them! GO TITANS!!!!
Furious Stiles

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Jerry wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Presenting the Michael Vick Experience.

http://alisonbecker.blogspot.com/2009/09/mich...
Furious Stiles

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 29, 2009
Fl Dog_lover wrote:
The overrated comeback! It could be comical. I wish you would go to the sports forums and say what you just said. The Vick fans think he is God
YES! Overrated. The Vick brand is nothing but a bought and paid for advertising campaign written by corrupt media on the take for payola...and beholden to NFL Advertising Revenue.

Vick is nothing but a scumbag who did THIS to this poor little dog and was never charged for it because he is RICH, FAMOUS, and a football player and has low friends in high places.

http://alisonbecker.blogspot.com/2009/09/mich...

Vick is not a "football player" he is a low-life dog torturing gangbanger who has been torturing, mutilating, and murdering dogs for more than half his entire lifetime.

Vick is a BULLY and a THUG. Like these guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Flacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Flacco stars before leaving game with concu... (Oct '17) Oct '17 But Fart 4
News Raiders win on last-second TD pass to beat Ravens (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NFL notebook: Winston feels pressure to attend ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Winston Smokers 14
News Unusual equation: Baltimore Ravens' guard John ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Brady Chub Club 1
News Joe Flacco's Playoff Numbers Suggest An Upset C... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News The Baltimore Ravens' 5 Biggest Games of 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Harbaugh Farts 3