The Jets Need to Get Creative

Jan 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

If Jets owner Woody Johnson and coach Rex Ryan watched the NFL's divisional-playoff games , they should have come away understanding a cold truth about the 2012 season: The Jets' offense never possessed enough creativity or talent to be successful in the modern NFL.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
Bob570

Berwick, PA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Everyone was trying to get Tebow in Jacksonville. Did anyone think about Tebow in Minnesota with Peterson as his back. We all know ponder isn't the future for Minnesota. Let's see the spread option on Minnesota. Teams can't stop Peterson now. What are they going to do if they have to worry About Tebow aswell
Teballs Lover

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Bob570 wrote:
Everyone was trying to get Tebow in Jacksonville. Did anyone think about Tebow in Minnesota with Peterson as his back. We all know ponder isn't the future for Minnesota. Let's see the spread option on Minnesota. Teams can't stop Peterson now. What are they going to do if they have to worry About Tebow aswell
Isn't he fabulous!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0409/ncf_a_te...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Flacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Baltimore Ravens' 5 Biggest Games of 2014 Apr '14 Harbaugh Farts 3
Super Bowl blackout: Blame it on Beyonce? (Feb '13) Jan '14 Darkness Falls 2
Why Ravens should hire Norv Turner (Jan '14) Jan '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Baltimore Ravens' Joe Flacco Anything But Elite... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Are The Baltimore Ravens Better Off Missing The... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Who's picking the Ravens to beat the New Englan... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Janitor 12
The Ravens And Vikings Score 4 TDs In The Final... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Joe Flacco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••