Something To Play For?: Oakland Raide...

Something To Play For?: Oakland Raiders Can Help the (Gulp) Bro...

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Something To Play For?: Oakland Raiders Can Help the (Gulp) Bro.... In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Oh, the mess we love to be in. Oakland has a final game remaining on its schedule, with a home game against the Baltimore Ravens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Dec 29, 2009
we win, broncos are out! we lose, ravens are in? nice! but the problem is, i don't think we will beat the ravens. there is a lot at stake here. we can play for draft order, we can play for pride or we can play to leave the broncos out of the wild card. well, there is also that thing of being 5-11 again and possibly possibly losing cable. which one?
GO RAIDERS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Dec 29, 2009
at this point who cares if the broncos get the wild card with our win. yes, i f'd up! but it is what it is let's move on,(LOL) all we really need is to beat the ravens to show that this team has improved with one more win than last year. being at 6-10 could make a difference. not a big difference but it may save someone's job. the only big mistake was that we played j russ for the whole half of the year. had gradkowski played let's say four game into the season, you could have seen a difference in the season. charlie frye looked good and BAD. penalties and coaching calls lost this game. are the RAIDERS up to winning sunday, the last game of the season? NAHH! ravens, win broncos are out!
GO RAIDERS!!!
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Dec 29, 2009
I just don't know, the Raiders have beaten alot of good teams this season, just not enough.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Flacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Winston feels pressure to attend ... Apr '15 Winston Smokers 14
News Unusual equation: Baltimore Ravens' guard John ... Mar '15 Brady Chub Club 1
News Joe Flacco's Playoff Numbers Suggest An Upset C... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News The Baltimore Ravens' 5 Biggest Games of 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Harbaugh Farts 3
News Super Bowl blackout: Blame it on Beyonce? (Feb '13) Jan '14 Darkness Falls 2
News Why Ravens should hire Norv Turner (Jan '14) Jan '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
More from around the web