Ravens Surge Into Playoffs

Ravens Surge Into Playoffs

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 29, 2008, titled Ravens Surge Into Playoffs. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

BALTIMORE, Dec. 28 -- The Baltimore Ravens not only looked like a playoff team Sunday, they looked like a team with a serious chance to do some things in the postseason, as they secured an AFC wild-card spot in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Derek

New York, NY

#1 Dec 29, 2008
Joe Flacco is good but Matt Ryan is a lot better. Matt Ryan will win MVP and rookie of the year.
baltimore

Buckeye, AZ

#2 Dec 30, 2008
the ravens are the underdog watch and see how we are going to win no colts we are in the superbowl

Since: Sep 08

Baltimore

#3 Dec 30, 2008
I'm always thrown off when people compare Ryan and Flacco.

The major points I think...Ryan was going to start this year...Flacco got in due to injury and sickness.

People expect Ryan to go high in the draft...most thought it was a huge mistake.
GHT

Gresham, OR

#4 Dec 30, 2008
talk about taking advantage of a good situation. Flacco wasn't really on the radar. Boller and Smith were the 2 QB's that were fighting for the #1 job. Both go down, Flacco steps in, and develops overnght right before our eyes. He is so far ahead of Boller right now, it's amazing. He has tremendous upside. We may just have the new face of the franchise as Ray is nearing his end. Flacco won't be as prominent but my guess is he will deliver as long as the OL keeps him healthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Flacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Winston feels pressure to attend ... Apr '15 Winston Smokers 14
News Unusual equation: Baltimore Ravens' guard John ... Mar '15 Brady Chub Club 1
News Joe Flacco's Playoff Numbers Suggest An Upset C... Jan '15 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News The Baltimore Ravens' 5 Biggest Games of 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 Harbaugh Farts 3
News Super Bowl blackout: Blame it on Beyonce? (Feb '13) Jan '14 Darkness Falls 2
News Why Ravens should hire Norv Turner (Jan '14) Jan '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
More from around the web