Q&A: How important are offseason work...

Q&A: How important are offseason workouts?

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 21, 2011, titled Q&A: How important are offseason workouts?. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

How important are offseason workouts? Former NFL player Matt Bowen breaks down the differences between team-organized programs and the player-led workouts during the lockout Saints' Jimmy Graham and Jo-Lonn Dunbar work with ropes during practice at Tulane University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

cedric

United States

#1 May 21, 2011
Please raiders you play like u practice.so practice a lot harder and smarter it will payoff results Superbowl.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 May 23, 2011
Guess that goes for every team but the packers and the squeelers!(lol)
RAIDERS 2011!!! ;)
Alan Iverson

Littleton, CO

#3 May 23, 2011
Here we go again..we're talking practice man...not the game....we be talkin practice

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 May 23, 2011
Okay, the bears practice like they play! Do they quit in practice and call it a day?
RAIDERS 2011!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#5 May 23, 2011
Oh wait,the bears have't started practice yet! Never mind (lol)
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 May 23, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
Okay, the bears practice like they play! Do they quit in practice and call it a day?
RAIDERS 2011!!!
One word is all you need to know about the bears practice: Vagisil. If the trainers have it then Cuntler will be able to practice, otherwise not

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#7 May 23, 2011
Oh come on, cuntler is not all that bad!(lol), i know i ragg on him for quitting but only he knows his own pain and eventually it must have been pretty bad. After all, he took your team to the playoffs and i can see why you would hate him but he's not that bad!
RAIDERS 2011!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#8 May 24, 2011
how important are the off season workouts? DON'T ASK THE BEARS!
they're idiots!, just ask cuntler.
and speak about idiots, LAUGHING BEAR, did you hear about your (rb)barrett wolfe getting arrested for not paying his 1,572 dollar bill at a night club? yea, he was arrested for, retail theft,dissorderly conduct assaulting a police officer and ressisting arrest with violence! these guys have too much time on their hands. they need to concentrate on training for the season. be ready for when they play the FABULOUS RAIDERS!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#9 May 24, 2011
how important are the off season workouts? DON'T ASK THE BEARS!
they're idiots!, just ask cuntler.
and speak about idiots, LAUGHING BEAR, did you hear about your (rb)arrett wolfe getting arrested for not paying his 1,572 dollar bill at a night club?
Yes I did and as I have written in other Raider(ette) forums:
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
2 hrs ago

Just like Joachim Noah didn't learn from Kobe, RaiderMisterio won't learn from Wolfe when he runs out on his next bar tab
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#10 May 24, 2011
You have bigger problems he of tiny appendages:

ESPN Helping Encourage the Texans' Seducing Nnamdi Away from Raiders.

Seducing and Raiders in the same sentence...did somebody lose a bet?

Raping is more like it

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#11 May 24, 2011
seducing, is more like it! no one knows for sure if nnamdi is out of the RAIDERS org. "yet", but many signs says he's out. so, there is no raping or much seducing. nnamdi is pretty much on his own unless RAIDERS decide to throw in the big bucks or nnamdi desides to take a paycut.
we backed ourselves up with two (cb's) in the draft. there is no rape here!
take it away texans!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#12 May 24, 2011
Raiders can practice 24-7 and they will still not win 6 games. They will suck like last year and the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before. I am almost back to the lambasting they took in the Superbowl a decade ago?

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#13 May 24, 2011
Osama wrote:
Raiders can practice 24-7 and they will still not win 6 games. They will suck like last year and the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before and the year before. I am almost back to the lambasting they took in the Superbowl a decade ago?
mission viejo, who's your team so i can tell you like it is! AND don't say the packers!(LOL)
RAIDERS 2011!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#14 May 24, 2011
we often get p.ssyboys who are afraid to say who their team is. at least laughing bear is proud of his play dead team!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#15 May 24, 2011
<quoted text>mission viejo, who's your team so i can tell you like it is! AND don't say the packers!(LOL)
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Since the Raiders left Oakland in 1980.
Brett Favre

Littleton, CO

#16 May 24, 2011
<quoted text>mission viejo, who's your team so i can tell you like it is! AND don't say the packers!(LOL)
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Osama's favorite team are wives 16 thru 23. called the rheem team

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#17 May 24, 2011
Osama wrote:
<quoted text>Since the Raiders left Oakland in 1980.
do you have a team now? or you're just trolling along?
nothing wrong with that i guess, just asking? do you just side with anyone against the RAIDERS or do you choose a superbowl team every year?
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#19 May 24, 2011
<quoted text>do you have a team now? or you're just trolling along?
nothing wrong with that i guess, just asking? do you just side with anyone against the RAIDERS or do you choose a superbowl team every year?
RAIDERS 2011!!!
You better start dressing up only a few months to go

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#20 May 24, 2011
<quoted text>do you have a team now? or you're just trolling along?
RAIDERS 2011!!!
well?
at least think of one. that way we can take you serious!
RAIDERS 2011!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#21 May 24, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I did and as I have written in other Raider(ette) forums:
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
2 hrs ago
Just like Joachim Noah didn't learn from Kobe, RaiderMisterio won't learn from Wolfe when he runs out on his next bar tab
I'll bet you're gnawing on a dead racoon with Mr wolf Mama Bear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jo-Lonn Dunbar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saints sign former Seattle linebacker David Haw... (Apr '12) Apr '12 MaMa1986 1
News Indianapolis Colts looking at New Orleans Saint... (Jan '12) Jan '12 jack 1
News Mike Hart Day at Onondaga Central High School (Feb '10) Mar '10 Ondrayaaaa Kunai 2
News Saints sign CB Mccauley, waive McAlister (Dec '09) Dec '09 bulldog3 1
News Don't get your hopes up on the New Orleans Sain... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Q-ROCK 1
News New Orleans Saints mailbag: Dan Morgan's retire... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mookie 1
News Saints' stay in defensive posture (May '09) May '09 baba 1
More from around the web