Football is his lifeline

Football is his lifeline

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 12, 2007, titled Football is his lifeline. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Finally, blessedly, Dirk Koetter can coach football again. He'd almost forgotten what it was like.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

San Jose State fan

Palm Springs, CA

#1 May 13, 2007
I've watched John Broussard from San Jose State play the last two years, and Jag fans will be impressed with his speed.
Ken Maxwell

Queen Creek, AZ

#2 May 23, 2007
I miss Dirk Koatter and his offense already at ASU and its not even June yet. I wish him nothing but the best in Jacksonville.
Cleve

Lytle Creek, CA

#3 Aug 9, 2007
Yes sir John Broussard will eventually be the man in Jacksonville, Mark my words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders win on last-second TD pass to beat Ravens (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Jimmy Smith making quick progress from Lisfranc... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Foot Doctor Rex 2
News Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Afternoon Drive: Former Buff Smith set for thir... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kosar Sobriety Fe... 2
News 5 Baltimore Ravens Dark Horses Who Will Make th... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensWorld 1
News Five Key Players for the Baltimore Ravens to Wa... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensTurnUp 1
News Charles Woodson: Still waiting (Apr '13) May '13 DonnyDownunder 2
More from around the web