Jags announce trade for Vikings recei...

Jags announce trade for Vikings receiver Williamson

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Jags announce trade for Vikings receiver Williamson. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Jacksonville announced a trade for Minnesota Vikings receiver Troy Williamson on Friday morning, three days after news broke that the deal was done.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

ncummings

Eugene, OR

#1 Mar 1, 2008
the vikings should be intrested in fullback neal from the chargers who cutt him on thurs. peterson behind him would be great. how many 1000. yrd rusher has he blocked for. not to mention he likes to hit people. and he can pass block. something they should go for. gor for neal barrian, porter, and toss wade and that guy who is qb in philly. fill rest in draft.
steve

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2008
i know why wouldnt they jusy get lorinezo neal hes a beast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders win on last-second TD pass to beat Ravens (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Jimmy Smith making quick progress from Lisfranc... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Foot Doctor Rex 2
News Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Afternoon Drive: Former Buff Smith set for thir... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kosar Sobriety Fe... 2
News 5 Baltimore Ravens Dark Horses Who Will Make th... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensWorld 1
News Five Key Players for the Baltimore Ravens to Wa... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensTurnUp 1
News Charles Woodson: Still waiting (Apr '13) May '13 DonnyDownunder 2
More from around the web