Broussard should boost team speed -- ...

Broussard should boost team speed -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Broussard should boost team speed -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

When Jacksonville's personnel staff did its preseason planning, it came down to one word: speed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Chris

Rochester, MN

#1 Aug 7, 2007
I think the Jaguars will be a team to keep an eye on this season.
Zack

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2007
Great article on the Jags, I hear more news from you guys, than I do from the Jacksonville newspaper.
cleve

Lytle Creek, CA

#3 Aug 11, 2007
John is the man on that squad, they can't deny his speed, let's see if they can overlook the his 7th round status!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Flacco stars before leaving game with concu... Oct '17 But Fart 4
News Raiders win on last-second TD pass to beat Ravens (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Jimmy Smith making quick progress from Lisfranc... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Foot Doctor Rex 2
News Ben Roethlisberger lights up Ravens, records an... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Afternoon Drive: Former Buff Smith set for thir... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kosar Sobriety Fe... 2
News 5 Baltimore Ravens Dark Horses Who Will Make th... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensWorld 1
News Five Key Players for the Baltimore Ravens to Wa... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensTurnUp 1
More from around the web