Bills QB news

Bills QB news

There are 28 comments on the WBEN-AM Buffalo story from Mar 24, 2010, titled Bills QB news. In it, WBEN-AM Buffalo reports that:

Count Bills head coach Chan Gailey as among those who want the starting quarterback situation resolved as soon as possible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEN-AM Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kenb

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Mar 25, 2010
since eagles need a saftey and we need a qb i would try to trade donte whitner and 5th pick and a 3rd or 2nd in2011 for mcnabb, as far as dm not wanting to come to buff, neither did jim kelly.
kenb

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2010
i think once mcnabb got here and noticed buffalos fans with arms open instead of pitchforks, he might change his mind and stay more than a year, plus for right price.draft tebow to learn from dm.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#3 Mar 25, 2010
kenb wrote:
i think once mcnabb got here and noticed buffalos fans with arms open instead of pitchforks, he might change his mind and stay more than a year,
Yah, cuz look at how well the Bills' fans treated Leodis McKelvin in spite of his mistake.... errrmmm... nevermind.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story...

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#4 Mar 25, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, cuz look at how well the Bills' fans treated Leodis McKelvin in spite of his mistake.... errrmmm... nevermind.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story...
funny shyt, and nice to see some football talk for a change.
kenb

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Mar 25, 2010
LOL dont remind me. but that was a few kids that did that crap... what were they 16 yrs old!? the mature bills fans are used to those games where we f**k up at the end and lose.been going on for 10yrs

Burn, baby, burn!

#6 Mar 25, 2010
kenb wrote:
LOL dont remind me. but that was a few kids that did that crap... what were they 16 yrs old!? the mature bills fans are used to those games where we f**k up at the end and lose.been going on for 10yrs
Ha! I have a friend who moved out here to L.A. from Buffalo. He's got the same exact attitude about the Bills! My reply to him is, at least you guys HAVE a football team.
kenb

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Mar 26, 2010
i think jacksonville will be moving to LA, thier attendance is poor even when they have a winning season. bills attendance has been in top 10 for quite a few years even when have been to playoffs 10yr
kenb

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2010
but then again our owner ralph is older than God so who knows, id like to see him sell stocks on the team, make the fans and community the owners like i guess they did i green bay.

Burn, baby, burn!

#9 Mar 26, 2010
kenb wrote:
bills attendance has been in top 10 for quite a few years even when have been to playoffs 10yr
Why the hell then is he trying to move the team to Canada? Sometimes I wonder about these owners and their motives.

---Disgruntled ex-Raider fan

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#10 Mar 26, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hell then is he trying to move the team to Canada? Sometimes I wonder about these owners and their motives.
---Disgruntled ex-Raider fan
RAIDERS ??????????

OMG CPEM not the Raiders too???

shyt u$c, Raiders, and the Doyars..........

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't take it.:)

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#11 Mar 26, 2010
Canada will be a perfect place for the Raiders....Out of L A for sure!!! LOL Really anyplace.......OMG, I just remembered something! They're not in LA anymore anyway...LOL....But, they best REALLY get out of California period! LOL :)

DeathValley56 Ghost

#12 Mar 26, 2010
They're in Oakland, where they've been more of my life than dumb OLD L A!!!!

Burn, baby, burn!

#13 Mar 26, 2010
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
RAIDERS ??????????
OMG CPEM not the Raiders too???
shyt u$c, Raiders, and the Doyars..........
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't take it.:)
Ex-fan, ex-Raider fan.

I'm talking about the good ol' days (for me at least). Bo Jackson, Willie Gault, Marcus Allen, Lyle Alzado, Torin Dorn, Howie Long, Ronnie Lott, Jay Schroeder, Don Mosebar, Max Montoya, Steve Wisniewski, Bob Golic, "Swervin'" Mervyn Fernandez, Tim Brown, Riki Ellison, Lionel Washington, Napoleon McCallum, Dan Land, Chester McGlockton, Napoleon Kauffman, Terry McDaniel, etc.

With all the Latinos and Trojans on that roster, how could I not be a fan?

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#14 Mar 26, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-fan, ex-Raider fan.
I'm talking about the good ol' days (for me at least). Bo Jackson, Willie Gault, Marcus Allen, Lyle Alzado, Torin Dorn, Howie Long, Ronnie Lott, Jay Schroeder, Don Mosebar, Max Montoya, Steve Wisniewski, Bob Golic, "Swervin'" Mervyn Fernandez, Tim Brown, Riki Ellison, Lionel Washington, Napoleon McCallum, Dan Land, Chester McGlockton, Napoleon Kauffman, Terry McDaniel, etc.
you don't strike me a gang banger, which most LA fans are

DeathValley56 Ghost

#15 Mar 26, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-fan, ex-Raider fan.
Ronnie Lott played for the Super Bowl champs, the San Francisco 49ers...In fact, he got drafted by them

DeathValley56 Ghost

#16 Mar 26, 2010
Lott played for Super Bowl Champions in Super Bowl XVI. He was drafted by San Fran in the 1st round; and, he was the 8th overall pick in the draft!:)
kenb

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Mar 26, 2010
bo jackson omg theres a name i havent heard in a long time! seeing as youre a raiders fan.seems that the bills and raiders are top 2 teams in hunt for d. mcnabb. i guess st loius quit..
kenb

Santa Clara, CA

#18 Mar 26, 2010
i used to love watching the bears when was a kid, singletary, walter payton, the fridge perry!, and mike ditka swearing up a storm on the sidelines! haha

DeathValley56 Ghost

#19 Mar 26, 2010
And, you used to love being a turd, kenb; and, you still do love being a turd. The life of a turd is good, kenb! So, go take a dump!:)

DeathValley56 Ghost

#20 Mar 26, 2010
And, a kenb will come out! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Clausen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona buries Cutler-less Bears (Sep '15) Sep '15 Farting Fox 1
News Sex assault case gets 49er cut (Dec '14) Aug '15 Fart news 17
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Trading Jay Cutler To Ten... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Runt Sports 21
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler (Dec '14) Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Jags' Henne, Bortles sharp in 20-19 loss to Bears (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 9
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 5
News Chicago Bears Training Camp is officially Open (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cyfarts 3
More from around the web