With the 4th Pick in the 2010 Stamped...

With the 4th Pick in the 2010 Stampede Blue Community Mock Draft, the Washington Redskins select...

There are 1 comment on the Stampede Blue story from Mar 17, 2010, titled With the 4th Pick in the 2010 Stampede Blue Community Mock Draft, the Washington Redskins select.... In it, Stampede Blue reports that:

Sam Bradford, QB - Oklahoma Pick made by Colts Homer : The Redskins need a quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stampede Blue.

Floyd

Ashland, VA

#1 Mar 17, 2010
Campbell is NOT a franchise or even a good #1 QB. Stop making excuses for his slowness, his poor vision of the field, and his lack of accuracy. The Redskins need a QB and if Bradford is still there at #4 they should jump on him. If he is gone and Clausen is there, go for the best OL you can find and get a QB in the 2nd or 3rd. Another option is trade Campbell and Cooley for a second #1 slot and a 2 or 3 and fix all the problems. I know sacriligious, Cooley is teh only trade bait we have worth marketing! Davis can handle TE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Clausen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona buries Cutler-less Bears (Sep '15) Sep '15 Farting Fox 1
News Sex assault case gets 49er cut (Dec '14) Aug '15 Fart news 17
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Trading Jay Cutler To Ten... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Runt Sports 21
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler (Dec '14) Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Jags' Henne, Bortles sharp in 20-19 loss to Bears (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 9
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 5
News Chicago Bears Training Camp is officially Open (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cyfarts 3
More from around the web