Is Todd McShay just flapping his gums?

Is Todd McShay just flapping his gums?

There are 2 comments on the www.inquisitr.com story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Is Todd McShay just flapping his gums?. In it, www.inquisitr.com reports that:

It is hard to make a living as a professional guesser. That is what being a NFL Draft pundit truly is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.inquisitr.com.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Apr 3, 2010
Give the man some credit,he's usually right.

Since: Feb 08

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Apr 4, 2010
I'm not saying he's usually right or not, but I like listening to what he has to say because he certainly seems like he, as well as Kiper, are straight shooters in how THEY feel versus public sentiment.
The one thing I am beginning to not like, are the analysts that act like they are walking on egg shells when it comes to player evaluations. "He's great, he's super, I'd take him.....". Ugh! So much sugar I think I'm goanna barf. When did the first round expand to 64 players?
Casserly calls it as he it sees it. McShay and Kiper are not too worried about making friends either. When Mayock throws up a negative or concern, it's a reason to take notice. The rest sound too much like cheerleaders and player agents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimmy Clausen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona buries Cutler-less Bears (Sep '15) Sep '15 Farting Fox 1
News Sex assault case gets 49er cut (Dec '14) Aug '15 Fart news 17
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Trading Jay Cutler To Ten... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Runt Sports 21
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler (Dec '14) Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Jags' Henne, Bortles sharp in 20-19 loss to Bears (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 9
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 5
News Chicago Bears Training Camp is officially Open (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cyfarts 3
More from around the web