Landry expected to return this season

Landry expected to return this season

There are 15 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Landry expected to return this season. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Ravens strong safety Dawan Landry is expected to return this season after sustaining a spinal cord concussion in yesterday's 28-10 victory over the Cleveland Browns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Fells Point Craig

College Park, MD

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Get well buddy!
FireTrembley

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Spinal cord concussions are for wimps. Better men play through that garbage.
NY Ravens fan

New York, NY

#3 Sep 22, 2008
FireTrembley wrote:
Spoken like a true moron
GHT

Portland, OR

#4 Sep 22, 2008
lol at FireTrembley

Since: Jul 08

Baltimore

#5 Sep 22, 2008
FireTrembley wrote:
mmmmm, I'm sure there's no need to remind you of your pathetic prediciton and how stupid you look because of it. Not that anyone took you serious before, but don't expect anyone to respect your mindless comments after your latest display of idiocy. Loser.
Doug M

Anderson, SC

#6 Sep 22, 2008
How do you work to get a swollen eye down? Is that not just time that fixes that?
Joshua Radice

Edgewater, MD

#7 Sep 22, 2008
Ladies and gentlemen: anyone with any amount of introspection should see that comments such as #2 are meant to simply incite a reaction. It is very much like the two year old in the room acting out and screaming to get attention. To give in and yield that attention rewards and reinforces the behavioral patterns. Clearly this isn't good for the child, right?

In other words, do this guy a huge favor and ignore him. He may not realize it now, but someday he may thank you for it.
Fire Trembley likes meat

Baltimore, MD

#8 Sep 22, 2008
FireTrembley wrote:
You're a piece of garbage. Please go play in traffic.
Marcus

Henniker, NH

#9 Sep 22, 2008
Thankfully he is okay I'm surprised he'll be coming back so soon cause that looked scary yesterday.
maniak

Towson, MD

#10 Sep 22, 2008
FireTrembley wrote:
hey posters, dont take this guy seriously, he's just trying to get attention.......OR he's a total a$$hoole
Victor

AOL

#11 Sep 22, 2008
Doug M wrote:
How do you work to get a swollen eye down? Is that not just time that fixes that?
Plenty of ice and then heat.
Martin O Malley

Unionville, MD

#12 Sep 22, 2008
Brendan, my man! Rock the Vote AND you're from Chicago! My kind of town! Politics pure as the driven snow, eh? And if ya don't like it we gotta place for people like you, eh? Way to work your teamies to get them to help annoint The One! You go, boy!
things people say

AOL

#13 Sep 22, 2008
Fire Trembley likes meat wrote:
<quoted text>
make sure you have your eyes closed
FireTrembley

United States

#14 Sep 23, 2008
Fire Trembley likes meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't deal with the reality I'm serving up? Go read somewhere else.
LOL

Houston, TX

#15 Sep 23, 2008
Landry expected to return this season...a vegetable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Leonhard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dyer: Darrelle Revis Needs To Be Better Than Th... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Makes no sense 2
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Mock Draft Round Up New Yo... (Feb '12) Feb '12 bigtool 1
News Namath: Rex yapping too much (Sep '11) Sep '11 Joefarts 2
News Tackling the Jets' biggest questions (Aug '11) Aug '11 Mark Sanchez 6
News Former UMass defensive lineman Brandon Collier ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 your roommate Mud... 4
News CLASH OF TITANS: It's not the Super Bowl, but s... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Florida Retiree 85
News Train conductor declines NFL offer (Dec '10) Dec '10 HeadCheese 6
More from around the web