Reader questions about Ravens answered

Reader questions about Ravens answered

There are 5 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Reader questions about Ravens answered. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Each week Sun reporter Jamison Hensley will answer fan questions about the Ravens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Dave

Florence, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2008
When will I see comments about THIS in the SUN? I thought you guys were plugged in. I've been reading this all week in the Cincy papers.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...

Willie Anderson told The Enquirer late this afternoon that he will return to Baltimore on Friday morning to sign a three-year,$11 million contract with the Ravens.
Joe Mess East BMore

Columbia, MD

#2 Sep 4, 2008
gregg will play
Dutch

Baltimore, MD

#3 Sep 4, 2008
Shocker.....the Ravens were optimistic about an injured player being able to suit up and then at the last min they say he won't play. This seems to happen all the time here. Maybe its time to invest in a new medical staff.
dyno don

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 4, 2008
Any further confirmation on the Willie Anderson story???
Timmyash20

Washington, DC

#5 Sep 4, 2008
As a ravens fan I really like this type of article! Keep em coming please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Leonhard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dyer: Darrelle Revis Needs To Be Better Than Th... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Makes no sense 2
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Mock Draft Round Up New Yo... (Feb '12) Feb '12 bigtool 1
News Namath: Rex yapping too much (Sep '11) Sep '11 Joefarts 2
News Tackling the Jets' biggest questions (Aug '11) Aug '11 Mark Sanchez 5
News Former UMass defensive lineman Brandon Collier ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 your roommate Mud... 4
News CLASH OF TITANS: It's not the Super Bowl, but s... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Florida Retiree 85
News Train conductor declines NFL offer (Dec '10) Dec '10 HeadCheese 6
More from around the web