Jets fly to surprise win vs. Chargers

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

SAN DIEGO: Maybe Rex Ryan already knows the score of the AFC championship game, too.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Billy Bats

Jenkintown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Judged:

The reason the Jets won is because the fix was in against the Chargers due to the bad penalties, lousy San Diego kicking and the fact that Phillip Rivers was running for his life most of the game and wound up on his back like "Snooki" from the Jersey Shore TV show. CBS wanted the major market to win due to the fact that the Cowboys lost in the early game vs the Vikings. Octo-Rex and that Mark Sanchez dude will crash back to earth when Peyton Manning drinks the decaf and cuts that meat to a Colts victory this Sunday.
resident

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

At least the Vikings Game was exciting. I am glad the Jets won but what a boring game. The Chargers sure didn't take charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jim Leonhard Discussions

Search the Jim Leonhard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dyer: Darrelle Revis Needs To Be Better Than Th... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Makes no sense 2
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Mock Draft Round Up New Yo... (Feb '12) Feb '12 bigtool 1
Namath: Rex yapping too much (Sep '11) Sep '11 Joefarts 2
Tackling the Jets' biggest questions (Aug '11) Aug '11 Mark Sanchez 6
Former UMass defensive lineman Brandon Collier ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 your roommate Mudbone 4
CLASH OF TITANS: It's not the Super Bowl, but s... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Florida Retiree 85
Train conductor declines NFL offer (Dec '10) Dec '10 HeadCheese 6
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••