CLASH OF TITANS: It's not the Super B...

CLASH OF TITANS: It's not the Super Bowl, but stakes are super high in tonight's Pats-Jets battle

There are 85 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 6, 2010, titled CLASH OF TITANS: It's not the Super Bowl, but stakes are super high in tonight's Pats-Jets battle. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Swept up in the tsunami of tonight's game of games, one can easily forget that there will be a next game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#81 Dec 15, 2010
Mark Sanchez wrote:
Sorry Rob but these Pats fans are right. The Jets are mostly overrated. We haven't accomplished anything except lucking into the playoffs last year and talking lots of smack. I hear Rex will be fired after the season and he will start a Weight Watchers campaign. I am currently in negotiations with Menudo to be the new lead singer. I am also going to be an underwear model because this football thing isn't working out so well.
Don't fotget to pack the pantyhose!!! And take Rob with you too....
sla

Howell, MI

#82 Dec 15, 2010
Mark Sanchez wrote:
Sorry Rob but these Pats fans are right. The Jets are mostly overrated. We haven't accomplished anything except lucking into the playoffs last year and talking lots of smack. I hear Rex will be fired after the season and he will start a Weight Watchers campaign. I am currently in negotiations with Menudo to be the new lead singer. I am also going to be an underwear model because this football thing isn't working out so well.
And dont forget your'e tutu,
And Take Barney Frank with you.
You and Rob can share a room.
And backyard Barney can share with sanchez'
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#83 Dec 15, 2010
And Rob, tuck that Teddie Bear under your arms tonight even though it's wearing a Tom Brady Jersey! Nitiee nite!
Lyin Rex Ryan

Trumbull, CT

#84 Dec 16, 2010
We'll be seeing the Patsies again on our march to the superbowl. This time I will order the Jets not to go so easy on Patriots; infact we have a secret plan to trip up Bill Belecheat and his pretty boy QB.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#85 Dec 16, 2010
Lyin Rex Ryan wrote:
We'll be seeing the Patsies again on our march to the superbowl. This time I will order the Jets not to go so easy on Patriots; infact we have a secret plan to trip up Bill Belecheat and his pretty boy QB.
Hahahahahahahahahah, really, Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Leonhard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dyer: Darrelle Revis Needs To Be Better Than Th... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Makes no sense 2
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Mock Draft Round Up New Yo... (Feb '12) Feb '12 bigtool 1
News Namath: Rex yapping too much (Sep '11) Sep '11 Joefarts 2
News Tackling the Jets' biggest questions (Aug '11) Aug '11 Mark Sanchez 6
News Former UMass defensive lineman Brandon Collier ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 your roommate Mud... 4
News Train conductor declines NFL offer (Dec '10) Dec '10 HeadCheese 6
News Fitzhugh turns down Jets to keep job as conductor (Dec '10) Dec '10 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web