Westerman a good Knight for Jets

Westerman a good Knight for Jets

There are 2 comments on the NY Daily News story from Aug 10, 2009, titled Westerman a good Knight for Jets. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

Rex Ryan beamed when he was asked about the progress of Jamaal Westerman . The undrafted rookie free agent out of Rutgers continued to impress the Jets ' coaching staff at camp SundayA and Ryan was not above a little bragging.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

David M Vitiello

AOL

#1 Aug 10, 2009
I am not a big Jet Fan Thats because I am a Dolphins fan..But I am a Big Fan Of Jamaal Westerman I have followed his college career at Rutgers and Was happy to see him picked up by the Jets I work with his Dad who happens to be a Jets fan and we get reports On Jamaal everyday Hope he starts and finishes the season with 18 sacks but none against the Dolphins..
Mark Campbell

Brampton, Canada

#2 Sep 19, 2009
this is a message from Jamaa's family in Ontario Canada. We are so proud of you and we hope you continue to shine, go get them, go jets go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Leonhard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dyer: Darrelle Revis Needs To Be Better Than Th... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Makes no sense 2
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Mock Draft Round Up New Yo... (Feb '12) Feb '12 bigtool 1
News Namath: Rex yapping too much (Sep '11) Sep '11 Joefarts 2
News Tackling the Jets' biggest questions (Aug '11) Aug '11 Mark Sanchez 6
News Former UMass defensive lineman Brandon Collier ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 your roommate Mud... 4
News CLASH OF TITANS: It's not the Super Bowl, but s... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Florida Retiree 85
News Train conductor declines NFL offer (Dec '10) Dec '10 HeadCheese 6
More from around the web