Titans: Still bitter over missed chance at Pittsburgh,...

Sep 7, 2009 Full story: WQAD

The Tennessee Titans know last season is long gone and Thursday night's NFL season opener with Pittsburgh is the start of the chase for a new championship.

Full Story
Steve

Bridgeville, PA

#1 Sep 7, 2009
The Steelers are going to have to deal with stories like this all year. Tennessee beating us in the regular season, when we play our division, and is New England better than us. The only way to settle the debates will be to play ball. I also can't believe that Tennessee would disgrace Myron Cope and the meaning behind the terrible towel. Go Steelers
Mickey

AOL

#2 Sep 7, 2009
I didn't realize Tn has beaten Pitts. 7 times in the last 10 games they've played ...

http://sportsdirect.usatoday.com/football/nfl...
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#3 Sep 7, 2009
Mickey wrote:
I didn't realize Tn has beaten Pitts. 7 times in the last 10 games they've played ...
http://sportsdirect.usatoday.com/football/nfl...
We've played crappy against the Titans on the road, and really well at home, and most of the games in recent memory have been in Tennessee. The Steelers did wallop them the last time they were at Heinz Field (the game where Parker rushed for 140 yards).
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#4 Sep 8, 2009
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
We've played crappy against the Titans on the road, and really well at home, and most of the games in recent memory have been in Tennessee. The Steelers did wallop them the last time they were at Heinz Field (the game where Parker rushed for 140 yards).
anyway it's all old news. the titans under mcnair played the steelers tough and won some games. these are new teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jevon Kearse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detroit Lions release Phillip Buchanon on eve o... (Mar '10) Mar '10 BEING ME 1
Titans' William Hayes makes strides (Nov '09) Nov '09 BUBBLES 1
Kearse among Titans' inactives for Sunday's gam... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Ryan 2
Will veteran defensive end leave if scratched a... (Oct '09) Oct '09 kmc 1
NFL notebook: Group trying to buy Rams cuts tie... (Oct '09) Oct '09 CSD 1
Moving the Chains: Surgery for Kearse; Rod Hood... (Jul '09) Jul '09 The Fuzz 2
My Tennessee Titans Madden NFL 10 Ratings (Jul '09) Jul '09 Bears offense mad... 1
More from around the web