TCU to face Boise State in Fiesta Bowl, but No. 1 still the goal

Dec 7, 2009 Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

TCU is finally headed to the Bowl Championship Series party. The Tostitos Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, Ariz.

Full Story
Zak

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#1 Dec 7, 2009
This game disappoints me. I'm pretty sure it'll be a great game, but i think this game was put together simply because the ncaa doesn't want to give either one of these teams a chance to make a even bigger case against the bcs. Either way it is what it is but they both deserve a beetter game.

“Bleed Blue and Orange”

Since: Oct 08

Boise

#2 Dec 16, 2009
Zak wrote:
This game disappoints me. I'm pretty sure it'll be a great game, but i think this game was put together simply because the ncaa doesn't want to give either one of these teams a chance to make a even bigger case against the bcs. Either way it is what it is but they both deserve a beetter game.
i agree putting us together again is just the bcs saying ok good job you two heres a bone now fight over it they dont want to see two of the so called big boys fall to two of the top non aq schools. all in all this is going to be a great game GO BRONCOS

Since: Dec 09

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Zak wrote:
Damn skivvy that's their aim! Buncha pus_ies! I'd have LOVED to see blue & orange v's blue & orange! & I'd bet The Frogs would wup either one of the teams in the NC Game!
I love Petersons coaching & would love to see him coaching my Buckeyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indianapolis Colts 2012 Draft Preview (Apr '12) Apr '12 Moses Hunter 1
TCU players to wear new uniforms in season's bi... (Nov '09) Aug '10 MAH 4
Projecting the Mountain West's 2010 preseason f... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Michael 1
Patterson, TCU agree to extension through 2016 (Dec '09) Dec '09 A UT grad 1
No. 4 TCU makes its case as No. 1 (Nov '09) Dec '09 BirdOPrey 4
Spiller finalist for Walter Camp Player of the ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 andy 5
No. 4 TCU Can Back up Title Talk vs. No. 16 Utah (Nov '09) Nov '09 Robert Humphrey 2
•••
•••

Jerry Hughes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••