Tim Tebow Dominates Social Media Following Playoff Victory; Bill Maher Remains Silent

Jan 8, 2012 Full story: Hollywood Reporter

"Gians fan but wow. #Tebow Thats [sic] what the fuck a champion looks like," wrote Lady Gaga to her nearly 18,000 followers.

Read more
edwin barron

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Although it would be the last thing he would want I have begun to think of the Denver Broncos as the Denver Tebows. I have always been a cowboys fan but that has changed. I wish the cowboys had a fraction of his leadership ability . I wish I did.Though vain and profane George Patton was arguably the greatest military leader of all time . A humble and decent man Tebow is footballs finest leader and is doing a great deal to repair the NFLs player image. When he takes the field I get the same feeling I do when the American Flag is presented. Here is something good and honorable . You know in your heart this guy will always be a winner.
Patton

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2012
Nope...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Jan 9, 2012
Wait till he gets caught in the restroom with Senator Larry Craig. Teblow will say "the Senator ia an awesome guy, my zipper was stuck and he offered to help me over the fence."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerrod Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jerrod Johnson leads Steelers to winning field ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Andy Reid 1
More from around the web