Bouchette on the Steelers: He says he...

Bouchette on the Steelers: He says he's 'owed nothing,' but doesn't Hines Ward deserve a little m...

There are 2 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Nov 19, 2011, titled Bouchette on the Steelers: He says he's 'owed nothing,' but doesn't Hines Ward deserve a little m.... In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

Maybe the coaching staff believes that veteran receiver Jerricho Cotchery, in his first season with the Steelers, can help the team more than Ward, in his 14th season with the Steelers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

lady_days

Johnstown, PA

#1 Nov 20, 2011
I very much agree with Ed Bouchette in his article "Bouchette on the Steelers: He says he's 'owed nothing,' but doesn't Hines Ward deserve a little more?" Common courtesy alone should have been adopted by coach Tomlin and he should have talked to Hines Ward about how he was going to use him. I also do not believe that they should bench him. He still has a lot of good plays in him and the team would benefit from seeing him on the field. He and Ben Roethlisberger had a very good chemistry on the field that can still happen. When I saw him move on Dancing With the Stars, I did not see a man who is on his last legs.
Dr Bouchiting

Cypress, TX

#2 Nov 20, 2011
Hines ward did not use all of Troy's Head and Shoulders....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerricho Cotchery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade For Kevin Norwood Shows Carolina Panthers... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Steelers receiver Antonio Brown demands more pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
News How Will Antonio Brown Perform with Mike Wallac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BIGG MIKE 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
News Steelers sign WR Plaxico Burress (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rob 1
News Steelers WR Brown likely to sit out vs. K.C. (Nov '12) Nov '12 Romeo Crapnel 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Colbert Understands ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 steel pony 1
More from around the web