Sanchez, Jets stun Patriots

Sanchez, Jets stun Patriots

There are 3 comments on the Progress-Index story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Sanchez, Jets stun Patriots. In it, Progress-Index reports that:

Mark Sanchez and the New York Jets finally played like the team coach Rex Ryan says can win the Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Progress-Index.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Sep 20, 2010
And of course Revis had to fake an injury after getting burned by Moss.
steelerfan4343

New Philadelphia, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Yes! I thought it was a great game. Nipped the tiresome talk about the Pats on the way to a perfect season early this year.

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Thanks a lot Brady. I should have benched you and played Matt Ryan. You were right you just sucked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerricho Cotchery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade For Kevin Norwood Shows Carolina Panthers... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Steelers receiver Antonio Brown demands more pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
News How Will Antonio Brown Perform with Mike Wallac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BIGG MIKE 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
News Steelers sign WR Plaxico Burress (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rob 1
News Steelers WR Brown likely to sit out vs. K.C. (Nov '12) Nov '12 Romeo Crapnel 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Colbert Understands ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 steel pony 1
More from around the web