Packers ride their defense, kicker to...

Packers ride their defense, kicker to shutout win over rusty Jets

There are 22 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 31, 2010, titled Packers ride their defense, kicker to shutout win over rusty Jets. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Ugly. Sloppy. And, perhaps, a little rusty. It all added up to one big dud for the New York Jets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Nov 4, 2010
Yeah, it can't be that the Chargers are good enough to make the playoffs but are not good enough to go further. It MUST be a conspiracy!

It can't be that the Bills simply suck. It MUST be a conspiracy!

It can't be that L.A. has failed to fill the stadium for their football teams. It MUST be a conspiracy!

And you're completely ignoring the fact that the NFL clearly isn't helping the Cowboys or that teams like the Steelers help themselves with good management, good coaching and good players. But I know facts are unimportant to people like you.

Continue freaking out over your paranoid delusions or get back on your medications. There's nothing I can do to help you. You need PROFESSIONAL help.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#22 Nov 4, 2010
idea wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be bringing up the game last year here's what I though of it.
I noticed last season that the New Orleans Saints got more than their share of great calls and no calls during the season and playoffs. Not once were they called for offensive holding during the playoffs. Also repeatedly lay late hits on QBs Kurt Warner and Brett Favre during playoff games, which obviously impacted the outcome of both games. During both regular season contests with the Falcons, the Saints needed last minute comebacks to win. In both games facing 3rd and long, the refs marked the ball as much as two yards in favor of the Saints to ensure that the drives kept going. If not they would have been forced to either punt away or go for a 4th down conversion. This also happened during the first season back in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
And I noticed the Vikings turn the ball over 5 times in a game they statistically won otherwise. I noticed a coaching staff that sent more players onto the field than the rules allow. I saw many, many mistakes by the VIKING coaches and players! Obviously, the Vikings were in on the NFL's consiracy against the Vikings.

As I said, you need PROFESSIONAL help. Get it, and get it soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerricho Cotchery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers receiver Antonio Brown demands more pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
News How Will Antonio Brown Perform with Mike Wallac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BIGG MIKE 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
News Steelers sign WR Plaxico Burress (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rob 1
News Steelers WR Brown likely to sit out vs. K.C. (Nov '12) Nov '12 Romeo Crapnel 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Colbert Understands ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 steel pony 1
News Hines Ward A Steeler No More? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Why Ask Why 1
More from around the web