First-rate grade for Favre & Co.

Full story: Newsday 22
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. From the moment Brett Favre stepped into the Jets ' locker room, he knew the one thing that would determine how far his new team would go this year had nothing to do with his legendary passing ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#23 Nov 17, 2008
Rich wrote:
I think to be a Jets fan..you have to be a Mets fan. Being a Mets fan prepares your nerves for the Jets season. You can what if last night all you want, it is a win and..whoever is being allowed to call the coin toss..do not change them! Last nights win has a meaning to Jets fans that most other fans would not understand.
Sorry but B*** S***!! The Jets historic problems had more to do with bad decisions than bad karma.... Drafting Ken O'Brien and letting Marino fall to Miami. Passing on players like DT Warren Sapp and OT Anthony Munoz. hiring coaches like Kotite and Walton to 'keep it in the Jet family'.....
I have to admit when we started losing players like LB Lance Mehl to non-contact injury and TE Johnnie Mitchell and Gastineau to being head cases. It does make you wonder about what was in that landfill under the Meadowlands.

Bottom line we never had the players before. We always a lesser QB and lesser Defense, lesser Offense and lesser coach. Now the gap is smaller (but not closed yet)

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#24 Nov 17, 2008
and the one time we had all the pieces in place, Sack Exchange Defense... Freamen McNeil and Wesley Walker on Off... we got screwed by the Mud Bowl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerricho Cotchery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers receiver Antonio Brown demands more pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
How Will Antonio Brown Perform with Mike Wallac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BIGG MIKE 2
Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
Steelers sign WR Plaxico Burress (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rob 1
Steelers WR Brown likely to sit out vs. K.C. (Nov '12) Nov '12 Romeo Crapnel 1
Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Colbert Understands ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 steel pony 1
Hines Ward A Steeler No More? (Feb '12) Feb '12 Why Ask Why 1
More from around the web