Sanchez, Jets beat Eagles

Sanchez, Jets beat Eagles

There are 7 comments on the TulsaWorld.com - Sports story from Sep 4, 2009, titled Sanchez, Jets beat Eagles. In it, TulsaWorld.com - Sports reports that:

Michael Vick might need the first two weeks of the regular season to get back up to speed before he plays again - for real.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TulsaWorld.com - Sports.

manfred

Paris, TN

#1 Sep 4, 2009
Southern Girl

Hixson, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2009
He's going to need the two weeks to get over the soreness from getting sacked so hard! Two weeks to think about the fact that it ain't looking good on the field if that is all he has to offer. The Jets were ready, vick was not.That didn't look good, it's making the whole team look bad, especially the duh moment where he didn't even know what to do. Eagles better wise up.

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 6, 2009
Sanchez is probably the Jets opening day starter. If he can't beat the Eagles 2nd string defense, WHAT GOOD IS HE?? The Jets will crash and burn again this season. I look at Buffalo as the sleeper in that division. The Patriots are sinking faster than a rock, they are losing key players at skilled positions, with no one to fill in. I see a long season for New England!!

The NFC EAST is STILL THE TOUGHEST DIVISION IN THE NFL!!!
Nina

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Sep 6, 2009
Southern Girl wrote:
He's going to need the two weeks to get over the soreness from getting sacked so hard! Two weeks to think about the fact that it ain't looking good on the field if that is all he has to offer. The Jets were ready, vick was not.That didn't look good, it's making the whole team look bad, especially the duh moment where he didn't even know what to do. Eagles better wise up.
He is great!
Jolly Farm Revue

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 6, 2009
manfred wrote:
Keep pushin on.
go Sanchez

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2009
Go Sanchez!
Danela

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2009
He is good looking too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerricho Cotchery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade For Kevin Norwood Shows Carolina Panthers... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Steelers receiver Antonio Brown demands more pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
News How Will Antonio Brown Perform with Mike Wallac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BIGG MIKE 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
News Steelers sign WR Plaxico Burress (Nov '12) Nov '12 Rob 1
News Steelers WR Brown likely to sit out vs. K.C. (Nov '12) Nov '12 Romeo Crapnel 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Colbert Understands ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 steel pony 1
More from around the web