Buccaneers camp notes

Buccaneers camp notes

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Buccaneers camp notes. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

On the line It's not something seen very often at NFL camps -- not with the year-round training that goes on -- but Tampa Bay Coach Jon Gruden was dissatisfied enough with some mental mistakes he saw from ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

kevin

Tampa, FL

#1 Aug 4, 2008
who is number 89? i saw him at training camp this morning, from the player list provided, it reads A.B. as #89.
C J Scott

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Many fans don't realize that when Jon Gruden was in high school, he worked hard after school at a laundry shaking farts out of bedsheets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerramy Stevens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another Former Buc Arrested (Mar '11) Mar '11 MarkL5 2
News Fullback B.J. Askew in Auto Accident (Oct '09) Oct '09 Ace 2
News You Be The Bucs' GM: Pick The Receivers/Tight Ends (Feb '09) Feb '09 DeaninIndy 1
News Jon Gruden's job with Tampa Bay Buccaneers appe... (Dec '08) Jan '09 Justice For All 32
News The Time Has Come: Bruce Is Gone (Aug '08) Dec '08 jeff 2
News Vikings replay: Bucs' Garcia masterful (Nov '08) Nov '08 Archangel 2
News Press Box View: Beware of the loser (Feb '08) Jun '08 Allen from Tampa 2
More from around the web