Vikings FB Felton arrested on suspici...

Vikings FB Felton arrested on suspicion of DWI

There are 1 comment on the WTEN-TV Albany story from Jun 2, 2012, titled Vikings FB Felton arrested on suspicion of DWI. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

England earned its second straight victory under Roy Hodgson on Saturday, while European Championship co-host Poland and Denmark also had winning tuneups.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

Madera, CA

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Looks like even the players the Detroit Lions lets go have a problem. I think if your not willing to take the DUI test he has more to hide then just drinking, maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerome Felton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News Adrian Peterson case prompts dialogue about spa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 35
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News Leslie Frazier Thinks Adrian Peterson Trying To... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fraz the Spaz 8
News Vikings FB Jerome Felton: I cried over suspension (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 3
News NFL suspends Vikings' Jerome Felton three games (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 8
News AD- The Secrets to His Success - And Why It's R... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 2
More from around the web