Lions release RB Terrelle Smith

Lions release RB Terrelle Smith

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Lions release RB Terrelle Smith. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The Lions have released fullback Terrelle Smith and claimed guard Roy Schuening off waivers from Oakland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

asley

Slidell, LA

#1 Dec 20, 2009
ok terrelle smith was a very good player they should have never released him you should not play ft ball if you dont wanna get hurt i hate the lions head coach bring terrelle back goshhh
Burp

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 20, 2009
Burp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerome Felton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News Adrian Peterson case prompts dialogue about spa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 35
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News Leslie Frazier Thinks Adrian Peterson Trying To... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fraz the Spaz 8
News Vikings FB Jerome Felton: I cried over suspension (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 3
News NFL suspends Vikings' Jerome Felton three games (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 8
News AD- The Secrets to His Success - And Why It's R... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 2
More from around the web